If it cost government $20 billion to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowjelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Jeffersonville, IN, USA
Enforce prohibition annually of a recently illegal substance. Then how much do you all think it will cost them to enforce the regulation of e-cigs? But hey, I'm sure they'll raise taxes to help cover the costs. Really mind blowing for something with so much potential for good. If memory serves in 1927 it cost the government something like $100 million dollars to cover the cost of alcohol prohibition. I love having people so smart making the laws and rules to keep me safe. Sorry for the rant but had to vent. Been spreading the word in my community and people act like it can't or won't happen.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Enforce prohibition annually of a recently illegal substance. Then how much do you all think it will cost them to enforce the regulation of e-cigs? But hey, I'm sure they'll raise taxes to help cover the costs. Really mind blowing for something with so much potential for good. If memory serves in 1927 it cost the government something like $100 million dollars to cover the cost of alcohol prohibition. I love having people so smart making the laws and rules to keep me safe. Sorry for the rant but had to vent. Been spreading the word in my community and people act like it can't or won't happen.

I wish More People would get Active like you have instead of just Talking about things to Vaper's who Already Share the Same Opinion.

Right On cowjelly.

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
Regulation will pay for itself, ticket here ticket there tickets everywhere. Don't feed into that BS that says it actually costs them money to regulate such things. How much does it really cost them to have a patrol guy that would already be on duty otherwise to just give someone a fine if they're found with such items?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread