Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobAyden

Verified Member
May 16, 2014
Portland
(not positive this goes here, so sorry if it's in the wrong spot)

So! I've finally set my heart on a Valkyrie clone. Well, okay, I've been wanting one for a while but I couldn't decide between that or a VTR, but while in a cab today, the driver let me try his Nemesis and I was blown away. I know which batteries I want (Sony vtc5) and which charger, so I'm good on that, but I have no idea which drip tip to get. I know that probably sounds stupid, but I'd hate to get something that either didn't fit or just looked bad. This is the one I want but it's sold out. I want something long, straight, and without a HUGE draw. I'm debating between the A12 and the A13 but I'm also open to the A10.
Also does anyone know what the different numbers mean? Are they just different styles or do they actually mean anything? Thanks!

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Also does anyone know what the different numbers mean? Are they just different styles or do they actually mean anything? Thanks!

I am thinking the numbers don't mean anything. Just a way for the vendor to keep merchandise sorted/identified. Any 510 compatible drip tip will work (most drip tips are 510).

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
stainless-steel-drip-tip-a15.jpg

The long ss tip is actually very common. Here are just a few places:

XL Stainless Steel Drip Tips [XL-SS-Tip] - $4.25 : ValueVapor.com, Discount Electronic Cigarettes and e-Liquid
Stainless Steel Drip Tips
(#20) https://highdesertvapes.com/products/510-Stainless-Steel-Drip-Tips.html
Long Stainless Steel Drip Tip - Avid Vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread