best tank for an iTaste vv/vw v3.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianwert93

May 31, 2014
New Jersey
I have two and use Kanger Aerotanks on them. Very good fit. The new Aerotank minis might be a better match but my local B&M didn't have them in stock yet.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

I've been hearing lots of great things about the Kanger Tech tanks and I hope my local shop starts selling them. if not I'll have to go online. thank you for the input man.

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
I used to run a Mini Protank 2 on my V3, but I have found I like the Full size protank 2 with an airflow base on it better. It matches up good as well.

I think it is the airflow base that makes me this setup better. I am planning on picking up an Aero Tank Mini for the V3 but since it is not my main setup I haven't gotten to it yet. I am really hoping that they start selling the bases for the Mini Protank 2 as well.

IMAG0787.jpg

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
I only had the VVv3 for a couple of days before my husband stole it. It's a solid device. Mini Protank II's looked great on it. Simple, inexpensive, single, bottom coil that you could rebuild later if it you want to try. Hubby also used his iClear 16b a lot on it. Said it tasted a little better with it, but I never found the additional taste to be worth the power drain and juice consumption of dual coils.

Another thought would be to try a 15 or 19 mm tank from IBTanked. I found that cartotanks offer great taste without rebuilding. Little bit of a learning curve on how to prime a carto, but once it's primed and the tank is filled, I find that there are less overall issues to deal with then with a clearo. Less leaking, gurgling and dry hits. The carto lasts longer then a coil this way, and you're only task for a while will be to top off the tank when needed. When the carto does die, its a slow death so you've got a lot of warning.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
In non rebuildable i'd go Kanger Aerotank or Aerotank Mega. In a rebuildable I'd go Fogger V4. DUAL COILS GOOD. LOL The thing about the aerotank is it will use the PT3 heads and will use the new Aerotank head that will be comming out with their new Giant Aerotank. The new head is a closed chamber a lot like the Aspire but it has a grove opening rather than a hole. And like is said it will use all three heads.

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
I don't like dual coils myself -- use a lot more liquid and battery power for little or no improvement in nicotine or flavor available. My favorite is the full sized Anyvape Davide, with the mini protanks or a regular protank with an aerotank base for airflow control.

Personally, I found cartotanks to be more of a hassle than they were worth, and when they do leak they leak a lot more. I've tried just about everything except rebuildables. :2c:

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
I used to run a Mini Protank 2 on my V3, but I have found I like the Full size protank 2 with an airflow base on it better. It matches up good as well.

I think it is the airflow base that makes me this setup better. I am planning on picking up an Aero Tank Mini for the V3 but since it is not my main setup I haven't gotten to it yet. I am really hoping that they start selling the bases for the Mini Protank 2 as well.

IMAG0787.jpg

This one! Or pick up the Aspire Davide and put the aerotank base on it (yes, it does work very well). Personally, from my experiences with them, I would stay away from the minis as they are a pain to deal with. They don't hold enough juice and have to be filled often. The glass tanks break easier too, probably because it is thinner. Just my :2c:

HTH, but YMMV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread