ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Current offer by Ceil

I'll take that offer!

I have a 30ml bottle of blue berry 0mg that has a few ml missing. Then I have a 15ml blueberry 18mg, also missing a ml or two. Both from Mt. Baker Vapor. Both well steeped in a dark cool place. Born around 10/2013 both a 80/20 mix if I'm correct.

MamaJaay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
US
I'll take that offer!

I have a 30ml bottle of blue berry 0mg that has a few ml missing. Then I have a 15ml blueberry 18mg, also missing a ml or two. Both from Mt. Baker Vapor. Both well steeped in a dark cool place. Born around 10/2013 both a 80/20 mix if I'm correct.

I'll take it. I hate to see the thread stay stagnant.

I have a kayfun Replacement tank Section - Colored tank for Kayfun 3.1 or Lite…It's pink, never used, the Kayfun itself never showed up….
qE8OlP1.png

Last edited:

Dochartaigh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2014
PA, United States
  • Deleted by beebopnjazz
  • Reason: Housekeeping

hudson_macbeth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2014
Levels, WV, USA
  • Deleted by beebopnjazz
  • Reason: Housekeeping

jelmo

Moved On
May 6, 2014
Calera, Al, USA
  • Deleted by Prism

Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin
I am using rule #3: 3. If an offer has gone unaccepted for awhile, then someone else may come in and place a new offer. The person placing the new offer can accept the offer that stalled the thread or not, but he is not entitled to any previous offers.

My new offer not taking previous offer by MamaJaay

1 Vivi nova set, includes: 1 3.5ml Tank, 3 Atomizer Heads (1.8/2.4/2.8), 1 Drip Tip, 1 Base

1 disposable ecig kit, includes 1 rechargeable 510 battery, 2 refill cartridges, and charger (takers choice of reg or menthol kit)

1 disposable Blaze cuban Cigar

All of these have never been used and are new still in origional pkgs

Taker please post your new offer within 30 min and pm me with your info

I will take this offer, and I will offer an Iclear30 and an iclear30s. Along with a 30ml bottle of ejuice, 8mg nic tangerine flavor. <I can raise the nic for you if you prefer>

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk

Edit - not tangerine it's nectarine

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk

TheGirlfriend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
Plano TX
^ooo, I'll take that. I've never taken a PIF before. Would love to have more nicotine in it (up to 18mg) but I'm not picky-- anything between 8 and 18mg is fine by me.
I'm going to look at my stash and put something up in a minute.

Edit: Okay, here is my offer

1 17mL bottle of Big Heart Flavors' Houseblend (Tobacco) in 6mg (only a few drops tested.)
5mL or so of Halo's Freedom Juice in 18mg
3mL or so of Halo's Prime 15 in 18mg

Last edited:

ingerri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
NW Indiana
  • Deleted by beebopnjazz
  • Reason: This offer is no longer available

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
^ooo, I'll take that. I've never taken a PIF before. Would love to have more nicotine in it (up to 18mg) but I'm not picky-- anything between 8 and 18mg is fine by me.
I'm going to look at my stash and put something up in a minute.

Edit: Okay, here is my offer

1 17mL bottle of Big Heart Flavors' Houseblend (Tobacco) in 6mg (only a few drops tested.)
5mL or so of Halo's Freedom Juice in 18mg
3mL or so of Halo's Prime 15 in 18mg
ima try to kickstart this thread
I would like to add to the above offer
if still possible not sure how that works so please enlighten me..

I would like to add

10ml cubana joy 12mg (Sirtastyvape) opened and smelled but not tasted.

about 10ml of shiresauce 12mg (Sirtastyvape) was 18ml

3 bottles of (killer-juice) 6mg unopened. flavors are...
kiwi strawberry
baja blast
pina coloda
thanks for stopping

Last edited:

JamesEh408

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2013
San Jose Ca
ima try to kickstart this thread
I would like to add to the above offer
if still possible not sure how that works so please enlighten me..

I would like to add

10ml cubana joy 12mg (Sirtastyvape) opened and smelled but not tasted.

about 10ml of shiresauce 12mg (Sirtastyvape) was 18ml

3 bottles of (killer-juice) 6mg unopened. flavors are...
kiwi strawberry
baja blast
pina coloda
thanks for stopping
I'll take that!

In its place I have one TrustFire charger and a Kraken genesis atomizer clone.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

ingerri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
NW Indiana
I'll take that!

In its place I have one TrustFire charger and a Kraken genesis atomizer clone.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I would like the kraken please, thx pm coming
(don't want the trustfire charger)

I will give a 5 pack of new in box got vapes fluxomizer cartomizers(they are top fill 510 clearomizer with durable plastic)

Last edited:

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
I would like the kraken please, thx pm coming

don't want the trustfire charger not sure if this is right but I guess charger is still up for grabs and I will give a 5 pack of new in box got vapes fluxomizer cartomizers

Rule reminder - You don't have to take the entire offer - but once you take part of an offer the rest of the offer comes off the table. It wouldn't be fair to make people pay multiple shipping charges by splitting up their offers.

Gary Mcroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Deleted by loxmythe
  • Reason: That offer is no longer available

ingerri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
NW Indiana
Ingerri.........What is a fluxomizer? Do you have a link to one, I have no idea what they are or what they look like. Is this something new? Thanks. Been vaping for 2 years and never heard of them, so I'm curious :lol:

its a ce2 with a more durable frosted plastic(not like the brittle plastic on older ce2s they were only sold by got vapes, they have 2014version on site now, these are from couple yrs ago flux_supreme.jpg

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
Can I add to the current offer? I'm not interested in taking it, but I like to see this thread moving!

OGCigs egg shaped, handblown cartotank in teal with mulitcolored specs throughout (green, red, gold sparkle). I'll include one XL Smok pre punched carto with flanges as the silicone grommets the tank uses does allow some sliding around. Also include is a stainless steel, ming shaped drip tip to keep the tank from sliding up. It could use a new o-ring though, as that seems to have gotten a bit torn up.

JamesEh408

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2013
San Jose Ca
  • Deleted by beebopnjazz
  • Reason: No bumping please ;)

mzlynnem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Waynesville, OH, USA
I just read through the rules again, and I still don't really understand this one. Since the offer was "added to", does that mean the current offer is actually two offers that two different people will have to ship? Part of the ad seems to indicate that as the case, and another part sounds like the newest offer voids the prior and becomes the current offer.

In addition, if the two offers are indeed considered a kind of package deal, is a person allowed to claim only one of the two, and simply add his/her offer to the table... And this would continue indefinitely until someone came along who accepts two offers, whatever they may be at that time? For example, someone could accept the fluxomizers but not carto tank, or vice-versa? I hope this does not sound too confusing for anyone to understand. Thanks in advance for clarification. :)

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would like to take the current offer and offer a Kayfun Lite v2 Ehpro clone. Brand new, had 1/2 tank of liquid put thru it. Just not for me. Has a 1.5ohm coil installed :) Hope I did this right :oops: It's been awhile:vapor: It will come with extra kanthal, o rings and some organic cotton to get you going:)

Last edited:

hudson_macbeth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2014
Levels, WV, USA
I would like to accept the kayfun offer, and in turn offer a lightly used iclear 30b tank without coil, in blue. Only used about 2 weeks and didnt have any replacement coils. This one has the rotatable drip tip. I will also add in 3 bottles of killer juice, all in 18 mg, key lime pie, and strawberry milkshake, and purple peep. They are 15 ml bottles, and only dripped from to test flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread