SerenityGear Leather - Short Sleeve! And new designs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
After tearing the bottom out of the bottom of the sleeve I bought, I now see SerenityGear has come out with a "short sleeve"!
You don't have to take the Provari out to change the battery.

The regular sleeve I modified works great. I removed the bottom ring and then washed and shrunk the leather to the size I wanted. I like not having to slide it on and off to change the batteries. I love my version so I'm sure I'll love his. I ordered two. :)

There are quite a few new deigns too!

SerenityGear Leather - Home
-----------------
Short Sleeve for ProVari (Any Cap) (SS-PV-BK) - $24.95 $19.95
Snug fitting, hand-stitched leather "short" sleeve to protect and decorate your ProVari, in black with black stitching. Features a cutout, on the reverse side, so that you can view the LCD display without removing the device from the sleeve.

These short sleeves cover only the body of the ProVari so you can use them with the standard or extended caps, or with third-party caps and bases. (Shown with extended cap and standard cap in photo.)

0 available

Click To Enlarge

Short Sleeve for ProVari Mini (Any Cap) (SS-PM-BK) - $24.95 $19.95
Snug fitting, hand-stitched leather "short" sleeve to protect and decorate your ProVari, in black with black stitching. Features a cutout, on the reverse side, so that you can view the LCD display without removing the device from the sleeve.

These short sleeves cover only the body of the ProVari so you can use them with the standard or extended caps, or with third-party caps and bases. (Shown with extended cap and standard cap in photo.)

2 available

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
Wish I could figure out how to link to the spider sleeve it looks petty neat!

Click To Enlarge

Along Came A Spider Flexi-Sleeve for ProVari Mini (Standard Cap) (E415) - $44.95
Snug fitting, hand-stitched leather flexi-sleeve to protect and decorate your ProVari, embossed with a spider and web theme, in black with silver highlights, black stitching, and a glossy finish.

Features a cutout, on the back beneath the lanyard ring, so that you can view the LCD display without removing the device from the sleeve and includes a nylon lanyard with J-clip so that you can wear it as a lanyard.

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
I was wondering when someone would create a thread about these, I love all my sleeves. I read last night that provape had never heard of them before.

KAS

I love the feel of the leather and not having to deal with the stainless steel smell on my hands. Granted the stainless steel smell did fade over time, but my skin doesn't deal well with metal :(

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
I bought a Bargain dusty purple. That was the one I took the bottom out of. I scrubbed and sanded the leather to remove the color. I pulled the bottom stopper out of it. I shrunk it down a fitted it to my beater Provari. Now I have a device to take hiking that goes with me without worry. It's nice to have something that works so well that can take the rough and tumble life. It's my Indiana Jones vape :)

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
Indiana Jones and the Happy Dolphin. The dolphin is happy because he's no longer "blue" Rimshot please ;-)
u2usa6u7.jpg

That small piece of leather was the stopper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

Click To Enlarge

Along Came A Spider Flexi-Sleeve for ProVari Mini (Standard Cap) (E415) - $44.95
Snug fitting, hand-stitched leather flexi-sleeve to protect and decorate your ProVari, embossed with a spider and web theme, in black with silver highlights, black stitching, and a glossy finish.

Features a cutout, on the back beneath the lanyard ring, so that you can view the LCD display without removing the device from the sleeve and includes a nylon lanyard with J-clip so that you can wear it as a lanyard.

The spider, without the web. is based on a custom design I had Tim make about a year ago.

2yu3.jpg

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia

http://www.serenitygear.com/images/specials/E415.jpg

Right click on the picture on Serenity’s website, and choose “Copy Link Location”. Then, when you post on ECF, click the little icon at the top that looks like a globe. Paste the link you copied from Serenity’s website into the dialog box and then click OK.

J.R.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Indiana Jones and the Happy Dolphin. The dolphin is happy because he's no longer "blue" Rimshot please ;-)
u2usa6u7.jpg

That small piece of leather was the stopper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that leather stopper just glued in? I use a Mini in 18350 mode with a Serenity sleeve. It would be pretty cool if I could remove the stopper and then use a Tatroe extender ring and the upcoming Provarinati end cap.:2cool:

J.R.

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
Is that leather stopper just glued in? I use a Mini in 18350 mode with a Serenity sleeve. It would be pretty cool if I could remove the stopper and then use a Tatroe extender ring and the upcoming Provarinati end cap.:2cool:

J.R.
Yes, it was just glued in. When I get back home I will see how the Tatroe extender works with it.

ShinyMonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
Crosby, Texas, United States
I have a vague memory, of someone wanting a purple leather one, I don't remember who, but they have one now.

KAS

You are not talking about me but I do want one! And the one available is a mini, which means I need a mini Provari and the funds are not available for either right now. =C

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread