RY4 Now only 99 Cents! Sale ends June 15th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
RY4-Sale.jpg

It is that time of the week! This week's flavor is our award winning, and top rated RY4 tobacco!
RY4 - Super Product Blitz 99 Cent Sale!!!!

Grab your 15 ml bottle (or bottles) now for only 99 cents! (plus shipping)

We pre-steeped the RY4 for 1 week to allow for the strongest possible flavor out of the mailbox.

As with all our weekly sales, this deal ends on Sunday at 11:59PM EST.

OH and I am sure you want to know who won. Well everyone, say congratulations to Cindy Vincent, she has won free vape mail for a year! Feel left out? Keep trying! This week we are giving away 3 $50 gift cards to our fans for liking this post!

Thank you for all your support!

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
The sale last week caught my interest although I didn't have the funds to partake. I did subscribe to the forum to learn about future deals.

One question though. Last week it was 3 flavors, this week its 1. How many flavors typically are on sale?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Tobacco flavors cost a lot more and take a lot of work to make. To offer the best product we wanted to run a solo flavor this week :D

Next week it is back to 3 and normally will be that many... Except for one coming in July that will "shake" up things... It will have 5!

That's a perfectly acceptable answer. I'm completely willing to believe it costs more and requires more work. The explanation is greatly appreciated.

I just want to get just a 3 different flavors deal as a sort of sampler pack of your product. So that even with shipping its not particularly expensive to give them a go ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE

OH and I am sure you want to know who won. Well everyone, say congratulations to Cindy Vincent, she has won free vape mail for a year! Feel left out? Keep trying! This week we are giving away 3 $50 gift cards to our fans for liking this post!

Thank you for all your support!

Congratulations, Cindy Vincent! What an awesome prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread