HHV Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zildjian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Oregon
Has anyone here ordered this recently within the last two weeks and notice a change?

I usually place my orders for this in 100 ML bottles.

I just ordered another about 2 weeks ago, and let it sit for a bit even though it looked pre-steeped.

I noticed way way way more Cherry flavor in this batch.

I have always tasted a hint of Cherry with it. However with this order it is (Slap you in your face Cherry flavor).

Way more then I would like. Anyone have any ideas how to tame this down? I tried adding a bit of Dark Horse to it, and still very very much Cherry :(

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Has anyone here ordered this recently within the last two weeks and notice a change?

I usually place my orders for this in 100 ML bottles.

I just ordered another about 2 weeks ago, and let it sit for a bit even though it looked pre-steeped.

I noticed way way way more Cherry flavor in this batch.

I have always tasted a hint of Cherry with it. However with this order it is (Slap you in your face Cherry flavor).

Way more then I would like. Anyone have any ideas how to tame this down? I tried adding a bit of Dark Horse to it, and still very very much Cherry :(

It's possible that someone got heavy handed with the extract , but the only thing for it that I know is time , the cherry starts to fade at about the 6 week mark , or you can try cutting with unflavored PG or VG but be careful with that , the other thing that comes to mind is ordering another bottle of Legend and requesting light extract in it to mix with that bottle , but I'd let it steep for awhile before I did anything to it .

Zildjian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Oregon
Well, the main reason I'm noticing it is because it has been my main vape since I first came here and saw the Gandalf thread. Bought some and have been buying it ever since. I love the stuff (hence why I buy it in 100 ML bottles) :)

Always noticed a slight hint of Cherry compared to this. I have bought their Cherry Bomb before and it is almost like someone mixed Legend and Cherry Bomb half and half. Is the best way I can describe it.

Zildjian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Oregon
if it doesn't behaive its self in a time frame you aren't happy with... and if it goes into the trade thread I will be contacting you :)

I may just do that. It is a 70/30 mix @ 24mg.
Also I made a mistake I ordered this on May 5th, so it's been over a month, and still has the strong Cherry Flavor.

Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama
Well, the main reason I'm noticing it is because it has been my main vape since I first came here and saw the Gandalf thread. Bought some and have been buying it ever since. I love the stuff (hence why I buy it in 100 ML bottles) :)

Always noticed a slight hint of Cherry compared to this. I have bought their Cherry Bomb before and it is almost like someone mixed Legend and Cherry Bomb half and half. Is the best way I can describe it.

I buy all my juice in 100ml bottles. Even the new ones. Well, with the one exception of crackberry. Got that in a 30ml as I'm not a big fruit fan, but had to try it cause it had the word crack in it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread