Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama
Ok. A small break.

Every time I'm in West Memphis, I take a cab down to Beale St... Just got back from the ONE PLACE that makes you forget all your worries. Fried Hamburgers in 100 year old grease. All I could think about was how great this would be in a vape. :)

Dyer's Burgers :: World Famous Burgers and Food on World Famous Beale Street in Memphis, TN :: Official Website

If you're ever in Memphis, do whatever you have to do to get one of their burgers. OMG

I need more places to eat at and figured that with all the geographic locations of you people, you could point me to some real gourmet type of stuff.

R

*RJ*

If you are ever in Alabama try Milo's Hamburgers. It's unique and yet simple. Just meat, their special sauce, and onions...but most people drool over them. My Mom and son can't stand them though. It's a fast food place and no gourmet about it. Their tea is great...and they sell it in local grocery stores but it's only good over crushed ice as it can be on the sweet side. They are only located in Alabama.

Home | Milo's Hamburgers

Also, there is a little hole in the wall place that is one of my favorites with deer heads hanging on the wall out in the middle of nowhere. A place you'd most likely pass right by if you weren't looking for it. Top Hat BBQ. The best catfish around and one of my favorite BBQs.

Top Hat Barbecue | Southern Foodways Alliance

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Fathers Day menu ( well Im not a dad (( that I know of)) but the wifey has renamed today Hubby Day)

French Onion Soup
Romain, avacado,tomato,shredded cheese and crootawnz salad O.O.-n-V
Porterhouse 2" thick ( that will make 3 meals)
Ribeye 1.25" thick
Brawggli with butter sauce ( touch of the wifeys spices)
Husk on grilled corn
and for desert... Creme Brule Cake, fresh strawberries n Coffie...

but now its Chimay in a frozen pint glass :)
I luv Hubby Day :)

Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama
Fathers Day menu ( well Im not a dad (( that I know of)) but the wifey has renamed today Hubby Day)

French Onion Soup
Romain, avacado,tomato,shredded cheese and crootawnz salad O.O.-n-V
Porterhouse 2" thick ( that will make 3 meals)
Ribeye 1.25" thick
Brawggli with butter sauce ( touch of the wifeys spices)
Husk on grilled corn
and for desert... Creme Brule Cake, fresh strawberries n Coffie...

but now its Chimay in a frozen pint glass :)
I luv Hubby Day :)

Does your wife have a sister?

Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama
If you are ever in Alabama try Milo's Hamburgers. It's unique and yet simple. Just meat, their special sauce, and onions...but most people drool over them. My Mom and son can't stand them though. It's a fast food place and no gourmet about it. Their tea is great...and they sell it in local grocery stores but it's only good over crushed ice as it can be on the sweet side. They are only located in Alabama.

Home | Milo's Hamburgers

Also, there is a little hole in the wall place that is one of my favorites with deer heads hanging on the wall out in the middle of nowhere. A place you'd most likely pass right by if you weren't looking for it. Top Hat BBQ. The best catfish around and one of my favorite BBQs.

Top Hat Barbecue | Southern Foodways Alliance

lol. I've actually been to Top Hat BBQ before. Great stuff RJ. Another place I really enjoy is Nikkis West in Birmingham. Haven't tried Milo's as I'm not that big of a hamburger guy. Only burger that ever got my juices flowing was Dyers.

2 years ago, I came off a nasty 4year feel sorry for myself stage and gained almost 80lbs. And 2 years ago, I gave up on simple carbs, started working out again, playing hockey, racquetball, started running and when I had my carbs, I ate them no later than midway through my day. I'm back down to my 165lbs and into my 32" pants again. Gave all my 40" pants to a fat friend of mine. He's hopeless, so I figured he could use em. :)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Status