99 Cent Super Blitz Sale! Milk Shake Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
10411338_805760889434705_7128317113430082544_n.jpg

It's that time my friends! The SUPER Product Blitz Sale is on! PLUS Win a year of vape mail free! This weekend is the main event! 5 Milk Shake flavors each 99 cents.

Enjoy each of these creamy (Diacetyl free) flavors that will have you vaping them down so fast that you will be glad you bought 5 of each!

Super Blitz Sale!!!!

As we announced earlier in the week too. We are going to do a MAJOR give away! Now you can join Cindy and vape for a year 100% free! Entries can be earned by commenting, OR new for this sale, posting this sale on other forums and threads (be sure to post a link).

Last weeks winners of the $50 gift cards are Amy Vapes & Stephanie Liles Sargent! Congratulations to both of you and good luck!

Happy Vaping!

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Toride-shi, Ibaraki, Japan
Dammit, spent my budget on a device this month, can't justify getting any more juice this month when I just got my baja and kiwi strawberry from a previous sale.

Gave a share over on g+.

Shared over in the [URL=" http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13467806" ]Japan forum[/URL] as well

Could do with a getting in on the comp for vape budget for the year, would introduce other vapers in Japan to your lineup if so.

Last edited:

Spud006

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Littleton, CO
I had to get 5 each of the amazingly delicious Strawberry and Shamrock. Then I decided to get 5 of the new and mysterious Peach. Then a couple of the chocolate to test out, even though I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate in general. Mmmmm... Thanks for the Shake Sale and contest. Keep it up Walt and the KJ Family.

Edit: also try to say Shake Sale ten times fast. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread