NiteLiteVapor......I am astonished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
After searching for almost 4 years for the perfect eliquid, I have found my go to vendor. NiteLiteVapor....the customer service, and the juice--both awesome. I do not do reviews per se because I find that what I taste in a juice is not necessarily what others taste...and I do not get little nuances, different inhale/exhale experiences, or hints of this and that. I judge solely on the whole taste experience. These are all clear, and very clean tasting, with clouds of vapor and lots of flavor. And the shipping is free!

On my first order, they threw in a whole 30ml freebie, on my 2nd, they threw in 2 free samplers. So, not only is the juice great, but the vendor is generous, and smart, knowing that we will be sucked back in after discovering how good their juice is. I love all I have tried, with the NLV Gold being my favorite so far.

If any of you are still searching, I would strongly suggest you try this vendor....my search is over.:)

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I came to NLV for the GOLD, but left with the Bounty Hunter :)

NLV doesn't have the largest menu, nor do they carry the standard flavors or flavor du'jour of the moment -- what they offer are unique, balanced vliquids that burn clean and vape strong.

Their fruit tastes like fresh fruit; their coffee tastes like actual coffee, and their tobaccos will capture your imagination and tantalize your tastebuds.

Once you find your flavor, you'll be glad they offer the 130ml mini-jugs ;)

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
And now today, I am even more astonished. They had a great Fathers' Day sale which was delivered today....I ordered 6 bottles of 30ml. They threw in 2 free 30ml. bottles. Their generosity is overwhelming. LOL....I have never been a "fan girl" of any company....until now.

I will reiterate....great eliquid, great company, free shipping. :wub::wub::wub:

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
I cant believe that any company would throw in that kind of size samples...you are lucky.....and YES......I'm excited to see......I'm a huge fan of customer service and quality in any business, it can make or break you. Freebie or not I will try it with an open pallet. ( Of course my own)...... but many here seem to like them.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
And now today, I am even more astonished. They had a great Fathers' Day sale which was delivered today....I ordered 6 bottles of 30ml. They threw in 2 free 30ml. bottles. Their generosity is overwhelming. LOL....I have never been a "fan girl" of any company....until now.

I will reiterate....great eliquid, great company, free shipping. :wub::wub::wub:

C'mon, Glam. Don't hold back. Say what you REALLY feel. ;)

Hey Eleanor! I'd be remiss if I didn't mention NLV4ya, which is a fairly new flavor in the NLV lineup. Any GOLD lover is going to enjoy this one. It's off the charts good. Nice to see ya babe!

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Glam! Glad to see you have found "your vendor"!!

NLV does make great juice, and is also a very generous vendor. I agree that their Gold, Bounty Hunter and Twilite are top notch.

I also hear good things about Vanilla Strait and Tappules. :)

Hope you are doing well!

Great to see you too, Eleanor. I have favorite posters around the forum....you are on that list. I am doing very well, thank you. And wishing the same for you, my friend!

I have Vanilla straight and Tappulles steeping right now. :toast:

Just lost my kitty to liver disease.....will get another when the pain lessens. We do love our felines. :)

monkey39

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Texas
Just a teensy FYI if I may. :) NLV liquids do not need any additional steep time. In fact, NLV won't even release them into the wild until they are ready, set, go, vape!

Really? That's great news, since I just received a pretty big order of NLV...went a little crazy with the Father's Day sale at pvliquids![emoji12]

Got the following in 30ml:
Bounty Hunter
Butterscotch
Harbor Nite
Tapulles

And these in 10ml:
BluBerry Beach
NLV Gold
Tropikeyta
Renegade
Fruit3
Red Apple
Line Rider
Twilite
Vanilla Strait
Capparillo
NLV Waffles
NLV4ya

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

monkey39

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Texas
Really? That's great news, since I just received a pretty big order of NLV...went a little crazy with the Father's Day sale at pvliquids![emoji12]

Got the following in 30ml:
Bounty Hunter
Butterscotch
Harbor Nite
Tapulles

And these in 10ml:
BluBerry Beach
NLV Gold
Tropikeyta
Renegade
Fruit3
Red Apple
Line Rider
Twilite
Vanilla Strait
Capparillo
NLV Waffles
NLV4ya

...I think I may have problem...

Sorry, ignore this one, mis-post.

Last edited:

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Oh damn, Glam -- I am so sorry to hear about Kitty. I'm still recovering from my dual losses back in 2011/2012. :cry:

Eleanor....hugs to you. I remember that....and I know you will never really get totally over the sadness. We move on, but we never forget. Sometimes we get another, but that little piece of our heart always hurts. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread