We allowed to trade with each other here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
Thanks guys I didn't think it was allowed but wanted a nico junkie to get the juice lol. I'm familiar with the classifieds so we'll see. I tried the PIF threads before but I couldn't keep up with the juice threads! Oh and someone I gave juice to there sold it on the classifieds....so.....I'll just hang on to it and see what happens.

Tracey

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Thanks guys I didn't think it was allowed but wanted a nico junkie to get the juice lol. I'm familiar with the classifieds so we'll see. I tried the PIF threads before but I couldn't keep up with the juice threads! Oh and someone I gave juice to there sold it on the classifieds....so.....I'll just hang on to it and see what happens.

Tracey

PMd you!! :wub:

itsrayray

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
athens, tn
So I'm curious. There's another juice forum on here on ECF that has a sticky thread at the top about juice swapping. And right there in the thread, people are swapping juices. Why can they do it and nicoticket cant?

I always wonders the same, kinda like reo, you can swap a reo all day Long, but no batteries, atties , etc.

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California
So I'm curious. There's another juice forum on here on ECF that has a sticky thread at the top about juice swapping. And right there in the thread, people are swapping juices. Why can they do it and nicoticket cant?

I always wonders the same, kinda like reo, you can swap a reo all day Long, but no batteries, atties , etc.

ECF likes to keep stuff in the approriate spot.. I believe that the theory being that it is easier to search for it , and also easier for moderators to clean up the ker-ap...

The juice swap thread is a little overbearing to wade through at times... but I have made quite a few trades on there.

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California
Yeah, but it wouldn't hurt much, you can trade the best mods in their forum, why mot the best juice? :thumbup:

no argument from me on this one...

problem for me is I have a LOT of "other" juices that I would like to trade off. Most of which I would like to replace with other NT juices... but there are still a couple other vendor juices that I like (commence the public outrage) or would like to try. So that thread is somewhat the "best fit" for me

kinggirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Dallas
Well I was on the alien vision juice forum the other day reading about bobas bounty and they have a specific sticky thread just for their juices. Not a general juice trade. I get some peple like to trade other brands. But, for people who vape specific brands mostly, it'd be nice to trade within the group. 95% of all my juices are nicoticket.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I wasn't sure if that was against ECF rules :) Can't vape the coolcumber mint. :(

Tracey

Sorry to hear that. You may want to sit on it, let it steep a bit and revisit. I'm not a menthol guy but, I enjoy this one. Its a sure cure when I feel a bit of vapors tongue coming on. ;)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Well I was on the alien vision juice forum the other day reading about bobas bounty and they have a specific sticky thread just for their juices. Not a general juice trade. I get some peple like to trade other brands. But, for people who vape specific brands mostly, it'd be nice to trade within the group. 95% of all my juices are nicoticket.
The Halo sub forum has a sticky as well - first post of their forum - for trading their juices ONLY - among forum members.
(Sorry for mentioning another company here on this thread, just using it as an example.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread