Negative Feedback for PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
List who the offer was from and why it went bad. Refrain from personal insults please. Just stick to the facts of the trade.

Do to some recent activity I am making an amendment to the negative feedback policy.

If you have given a person a large offer from either the wants or needs thread, get no replies to PMs to make sure it was received, PM system for that member has been disabled and then see the person selling it off to make a profit, if you honestly feel like you have been taken to the cleaners by someone, please let us know. Stick to the facts and refrain from any kind of personal attacks. If others have had the same thing happen with the same person, it is fine to post that but don't just post how lousy someone is for doing that. That is considered a personal attack. Like I said, stick to the facts of what has happened and why you feel you were taken advantage of. ~ 09/16/10

Last edited:

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I'm putting myself on the bad thread. I have several packages that should have already went out and they are still sitting here. I let everyone get out of the house without getting them to go to the post office. Sorry about that! Everything will go tomorrow for sure.

If it helps any, I have two Chucks that need work and they are both sitting in the same pile.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Well, I have to tattle on myself, too. I don't know what has been wrong with me lately but I'm sure making a lot of mistakes and I apologize.

I traded with Lilith79 and she sent me her part, no problem. Well I sent her a 510 to 901 adapter thinking that if she turned it around she would have the 901 to 510 adapter she wanted. Duh!! I didn't think twice about it!

Then I get superace007's DIY kit all nicely packed with care (even smiled at how nice I made it look) and forgot to put the 0 nic liquid in the package. I woke up in the middle of the night trying to remember if I put it in or not. Well when he got it sure enough... I didn't.

I drove 25 miles today to go to a doctor's appointment and it isn't until next week!

So... if I've screwed up with anyone else please let me know and please know that it wasn't done because I don't care... I really do care and want everything to go out correctly and for the recipient to be happy when they open the package.

Thank you lilith79 and superace007 for being so kind and understanding. :)

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Ok, this...

I traded with Lilith79 and she sent me her part, no problem. Well I sent her a 510 to 901 adapter thinking that if she turned it around she would have the 901 to 510 adapter she wanted. Duh!! I didn't think twice about it!

...just made me LOL!

I'm going to have to put myself on here too. There are TOO MANY times that I am slow to mail out packages (and Kelly, if you are lurking, I haven't forgotten, I'm making it- and that makes me even SLOOOOOWER)

I have decided I need to announce; that I will have a mail day, once a week. I have to devote one day to cleaning the house, one day to cleaning the laundry, one day to cleaning me :D (and you think I jest) :lol: and one day to mailing packages. It just takes me so long to get it all together, and all that stuff, that I can't promise next day mailing. :p

So, I'm tattling on me for being slow. oh, and I'm terribly forgetful. It's not intentional. I even have a journal devoted just to trades, with "ins" and "outs" pages, and I check them off! But if, heaven forbid, I forget to mail you something... PLEASE PLEASE don't hesitate to ask me about it. I didn't do it intentionally, and I will be mortified, but if you haven't gotten your end of the trade, PIF, whatever, it's because I truly forgot. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread