Apollo's Mixologist Contest/Prize Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Hi Apollonians! Welcome to our new Thread O' Prizes! Giveaways will be drawn at random every 3 weeks! Prizes will range from any of our starter kits to a bundled package of items!

To be entered in the contest/prize giveaway:

Talk about your favorite Apollo e-liquid flavor, let us know what you love about it, or what you don't like about it. OR if you're one of the adventurous ones, let us know what mix of Apollo flavors you like to vape on! (I've personally enjoy our RY4 with a little bit of French Vanilla mixed in!)

And to make it even more fun you can also let us know a new e-liquid concoction you'd like to see made! The more interesting and unique the better! (There may be a special prize if you're concoction gets selected to be made part of our e-liquid line up!)

This contest will be on going with giveaways once every 3 weeks until we start a new contest! Have fun and we can't wait to hear some of the crazy mixes people come up with!

-Arvin

Liquid-Chris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Livermore, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
I have only tried a few of your flavors: RY4 which was great, Triple Nickel which I am unsure about, and 0 nic Sahara which is really great. Even has a decent throat hit.

Sounds like you're a tobacco guy. Keep your eyes open for our next two releases. They are going to both be tobaccos. The first one should be out next week. It's called "Simply Tobacco". It is just that, probably the most cigarette like (kind of a marlboro/dunhill like) flavor I've ever tried. The second should be out week after next will be "Turkish Blend" It's kind of a smokey spicy (less spicy than Sahara) type flavor. Both of these are in response to many requests for simpler less floral, less perfumy, less sweet than our tobaccos are known for.

Chris

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
  • Deleted by Liquid-Chris

Liquid-Chris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Livermore, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
  • Deleted by Liquid-Chris

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I have never tried your eliquids, and through this contest I just checked out your website :) Your french vanilla and vanilla looks great! Maybe a mix between french vanilla or vanilla with hazelnut! The two flavors would mix great together! I did not see hazelnut on your site, but for a new concoction that would be delicious!

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Hi,

Thanks for checking out our site! We do hope that you end up trying some of our e-liquids as we do take pride in the quality and tastiness of our e-liquid!

We don't have a straight hazelnut currently, but we do have a hazelnut tobacco that is our Triple Nickel! I find this flavor to be a great balance of tobacco and sweetness!

I have never tried your eliquids, and through this contest I just checked out your website :) Your french vanilla and vanilla looks great! Maybe a mix between french vanilla or vanilla with hazelnut! The two flavors would mix great together! I did not see hazelnut on your site, but for a new concoction that would be delicious!

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Peanut butter vapes are my all time favorite and I've only had a few that have been spectacular. This is definitely something that I'd be interested in!

Ohhh candy bar flavors! I haven't seen many of those yet! I suggest butterfinger! Yummmm!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread