With friends like these, who needs enemies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ar10shooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
New Mexico
DrMA is in the habit of following me around and playing the role of a nattering nabob of negativism. Apparently, he finds that entertaining.

Hmmm. I never met the guy but it seems to me he stated an opinion in a fair and polite way. You started calling names. But I'm new maybe you two know each other and this is just a thing

Now back on topic. Vapers don't seem to have a lot of friends in the media I think we should take all we can get. Like or dislike their style.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
In a nutshell, my point is this: instead of being proud of having the support of Faux News, we should be ashamed of it.

Fox News has done many segments detailing personal vaporizers in a positive light. The article was much better researched than the normal mainstream media screaming about poisons and "save the children".

Nikkel

Moved On
Dec 16, 2013
Southern, USA
Fox News has done many segments detailing personal vaporizers in a positive light. The article was much better researched than the normal mainstream media screaming about poisons and "save the children".

Much better researched? It is a bald-faced lie to say "it's just water vapor". I don't want people like that on my side. I reject their offer of friendship.

TheJakeBailey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Austin,TX, USA
Here's what sucks about this, and why our political system is absolutely broken... The only reason Fox would take this stance,is because the Dems are the one's pushing the regulations. If it were the other way around, they would back it 100%. And I agree, this clown doesn't know any more facts about e-cigs than the other side does. To base your whole argument on "it's just water vapor," proves that. It's NOT water vapor kids. That doesn't mean it's dangerous, but spreading that myth is just as bad. When the other side points out that it ISN'T water vapor at all, it makes us all (vapers and the industry) look like we lied about it.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
IMO the "it's only water vapor" claims are as bad as the children/flavors claims. Just because the ANTZ lie and exaggerate doesn't mean we have to.

That was when Greg first started ecigs and we had about 4 different threads on that video at the time. He's since backed off of the water vapor thing. But the displacement that occurs in the lungs does end up with much water vapor as you know well. Of course, it's not that is it only water vapor, but because of the desiccant aspect of PG and VG, it is more water vapor than expelled second hand smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread