510 For box mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan H

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2013
Changwon, South Korea
There is a clone of the FDV 510 on VariTube now. Wish I had ordered my SX350 today instead of Sunday!!! That said, I am going to use the Chi You flat top conversion 510 from FT. Not spring-loaded, but the pin will be adjustable in mine for sure... already have my stuff planned out! muahehehehehehehahahahahahahhahahhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!

oleskool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
Michigan
There is a clone of the FDV 510 on VariTube now. Wish I had ordered my SX350 today instead of Sunday!!! That said, I am going to use the Chi You flat top conversion 510 from FT. Not spring-loaded, but the pin will be adjustable in mine for sure... already have my stuff planned out! muahehehehehehehahahahahahahhahahhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!

Thanks didn't know about the VariTube 510. I think I will get a couple to test out. No 22mm ring though. About to look at the Chi You conversion 510.

oleskool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
Michigan
Just to clarify, you are talking a 510 connection that could be put in a box style mod by drilling a hole through it and putting the cap in with a lock nut or the like on the back side to hold it?

Yes that is correct. Negative and positive solder points. At the very least 22mm washer for a nice clean look. If you really want to get the best ideas from very knowledgeable people try asking here.Modding If you would rather I could explain for you and report back what I got as input on that fourm. Let me know

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yes that is correct. Negative and positive solder points. At the very least 22mm washer for a nice clean look. If you really want to get the best ideas from very knowledgeable people try asking here.Modding If you would rather I could explain for you and report back what I got as input on that fourm. Let me know

We'd like too, but at this time we are just so filled up with just keeping our regular product line stocked, we can't venture out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread