Fogger v4 review

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstjoehere

Jun 1, 2014
Wv, usa
Im 2 months into vaping I have a Kangertech aerotank and a e lvt mod. Its a really great everyday combo for me. I was having some trouble getting through those really stressful days we all have and thought I could use something to give myself a stronger vape.
I ordered the Fogger v-4 got it today. I wrapped coils and wicked it with cotton and put a little juice in it to give it a test drive. It seemed to work fine lots of air and the air flow controll works good. It dosent do well doing mouth to lung hits but if you want something to give a really good lung hit give it a try. I wont be using it daily nor was that ever my intentions only for those really stressful times. Use a needle and syringe to fill it or else you will have juice everywhere. (from what Ive read anyway) I always fill with a needle and syringe. The fogger didnt seem to leak anywhere or at least not this one. All in all its a decent tank and I think it will suit my needs.

I prefer my kangertech aerotank over it for daily all day vaping. Its just a nice tank that suits me perfectly. Hope this is helpful.

jstjoehere

Jun 1, 2014
Wv, usa
Today I changed the coil build in my fogger v4. Keep in mind I like a cool mellow vape with lots of taste. I built it as a single coil around 1.9 ohms silica wick. Put a bit of cotton in the air hole with out a coil over it. This time when I fired it up the vape was so much better for me. A nice smooth clean vape and LOTS of cloud. Very good hit and now it seems it will suit me much better for those hard to get through days. I also filled it with 50/50 pg/vg juice instead of my normal 80/20. Running it on a vision spinner 2 but I think Ill get a mechanical mod for it later. All in all for myself its now a much better tank. If someone wants a tank with a really hard hit and massive vape build it to be a dual coil and go to town. I dont expect anyone to use my idea as vaping has so much to do with personal preference. This is just what Ive done to this tank to suit myself.

jstjoehere

Jun 1, 2014
Wv, usa
Ill look into the threads. Ive seen some threads where people had issues filling or leaking but I think that could be caused by user issues. In the past couple days Ive used it a little I hit in the mornings before picking up my aerotank. The amount of taste and vapor it produced with dual coils and cotton was simply too much for myself. Kind of like trying a pipe for the first time. lol. I guess what Ive done with it proves how versatile it can be.

Starre

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2014
plus.google.com
Im 2 months into vaping I have a Kangertech aerotank and a e lvt mod. Its a really great everyday combo for me. I was having some trouble getting through those really stressful days we all have and thought I could use something to give myself a stronger vape.
I ordered the Fogger v-4 got it today. I wrapped coils and wicked it with cotton and put a little juice in it to give it a test drive. It seemed to work fine lots of air and the air flow controll works good. It dosent do well doing mouth to lung hits but if you want something to give a really good lung hit give it a try. I wont be using it daily nor was that ever my intentions only for those really stressful times. Use a needle and syringe to fill it or else you will have juice everywhere. (from what Ive read anyway) I always fill with a needle and syringe. The fogger didnt seem to leak anywhere or at least not this one. All in all its a decent tank and I think it will suit my needs.

I prefer my kangertech aerotank over it for daily all day vaping. Its just a nice tank that suits me perfectly. Hope this is helpful.

I don't have any problems with my Aerotank leaking or gurgling. I've found that changing the drip tip AFTER assembly and adding juice can cause problems. Make sure both the air control value, and coil is clean, when refilling- this means removing all eliquid sticky- every refill.
I had problems with gurgling before I started this regimen. Now I love my Aerotank, and just ordered the Mini Aerotank.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread