Is it possible to indicate color of juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
Hey all! I'm new to Killer juice, but I'm loving you guys so far. I hopped on board during the Baja/Pina Colada/Strawberry Kiwi sale and all three flavors are great. Will definitely be ordering more.

One "request" I have that I'm sure others would appreciate as well is possibly indicating the color of each juice. I ALWAYS have awful luck with dark juices. No matter what device/atomizer I use, medium/dark juices destroy my attys in 2 days tops. Because of that, I always try to buy light juices, and I generally shy away from even trying juices I think might be dark (coffees and hot chocolate this week for example)

Could a "light, medium, dark" or whatever you deem appropriate indication be listed on the page for each juice? Baja is light, kiwi strawberry is medium, ??? is dark?

Thanks for the consideration, and you guys are doing a great job!

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Hey all! I'm new to Killer Juice, but I'm loving you guys so far. I hopped on board during the Baja/Pina Colada/Strawberry Kiwi sale and all three flavors are great. Will definitely be ordering more.

One "request" I have that I'm sure others would appreciate as well is possibly indicating the color of each juice. I ALWAYS have awful luck with dark juices. No matter what device/atomizer I use, medium/dark juices destroy my attys in 2 days tops. Because of that, I always try to buy light juices, and I generally shy away from even trying juices I think might be dark (coffees and hot chocolate this week for example)

Could a "light, medium, dark" or whatever you deem appropriate indication be listed on the page for each juice? Baja is light, kiwi strawberry is medium, ??? is dark?

Thanks for the consideration, and you guys are doing a great job!

This is a great idea. Let me talk with my developer and see if we can get something added to the site :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread