Status
Not open for further replies.

drewbalicious

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
San Antonio, Tx
Yeppers, the only difference is the chip. 10 watt difference between the 2. I'm sorry to report that with the dial wheel you cannot access the extra dna features. Would be neat if we could though.

Quick question.... what is the difference between an opus d dna20 and a opus d dna30? Just the chip?

batteries the same, etc...?

Oh and last question, with the dial wheel (which is awesome btw), is there any way to access those dna feature? stealth, lock power (dna30) etc....???

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
Not sure where to post this but this seemed the most appropriate place......Just now, as I am sitting here with my beloved Opus D in my hand, I read the sad news that Drew passed away a couple days ago. I never had the pleasure of personally knowing him but I do know he is a well respected and loved man who gave back to various communities, enhanced many lives, and was a dear friend and mentor to many people.

Chills run down my spine as I look at Bonnie Blue (my Opus D) in my hand and give silent thanks to Drew as my heart goes out to his family, friends, and co-workers.

Bonnie Blue is by far my favorite and most treasured APV. She is always kept close by, has her own special little resting bed, is always treated gently, is kept as clean as the day I got her last year and she literally makes me smile daily whenever I look at her. Yes, I know that may sound silly but this tiny little blue mod has greatly enhanced my vaping experience. When something brings such pleasure to your life, you can grow a little attached.

My condolences go out not only to Drew's family and friends but also to the vaping community. Drew, you are appreciated and will be greatly missed.

RIP

cgrl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Not sure where to post this but this seemed the most appropriate place......Just now, as I am sitting here with my beloved Opus D in my hand, I read the sad news that Drew passed away a couple days ago. I never had the pleasure of personally knowing him but I do know he is a well respected and loved man who gave back to various communities, enhanced many lives, and was a dear friend and mentor to many people.

Chills run down my spine as I look at Bonnie Blue (my Opus D) in my hand and give silent thanks to Drew as my heart goes out to his family, friends, and co-workers.

Bonnie Blue is by far my favorite and most treasured APV. She is always kept close by, has her own special little resting bed, is always treated gently, is kept as clean as the day I got her last year and she literally makes me smile daily whenever I look at her. Yes, I know that may sound silly but this tiny little blue mod has greatly enhanced my vaping experience. When something brings such pleasure to your life, you can grow a little attached.

My condolences go out not only to Drew's family and friends but also to the vaping community. Drew, you are appreciated and will be greatly missed.

RIP

Oh, dear.... I have been off here for a few days and had no idea Drew had passed....... :( Strength and comfort to Drews' family, friends, crew, and all the

vapers here who had the privilege to know him.

May he rest in peace and contentment.

Eagle over coffin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread