Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I thought I would start a new thread/contest. Our "I never won" contest is going strong so lets try a "I never tried" contest. Post a flavor from our site that you have not tried before. Next Wednesday I will draw a winner and I will send you a free sample of that flavor. If the contest goes well we will keep it going. I would ask that you only chose 1 item you haven't tried for each contest period. So once this week but then you could post the following period with another flavor and every one after that. So you could win more than once.

We will see how it goes.....

Thanks to everyone for such great contest turn outs you guys are sooooo awesome!!!!

Last edited:

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
  • Deleted by Big Moe

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
  • Deleted by Big Moe

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
  • Deleted by Big Moe

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
Hi Moe!
Of the Vapor Bomb juices, I have only ever tried the Peanut Butter Cup juice that I won in the 'I never won on ECF' contest. I have vaped about 4/5ths of the bottle now, and I really love it. With that in mind, I wouldn't mind trying your Apple Pie flavor. Apple Pie was the first juice I fell in love with when I first started vaping, but the vendor I got it from was way too expensive so I moved on. Haven't had any good Apple Pie since, but judging from your PBC I suspect it's awesome.
Thanks for the contest!

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
I thought I would start a new thread/contest. Our "I never won" contest is going strong so lets try a "I never tried" contest. Post a flavor from our site that you have not tried before. Next Wednesday I will draw a winner and I will send you a free sample of that flavor. If the contest goes well we will keep it going. I would ask that you only chose 1 item you haven't tried for each contest period. So once this week but then you could post the following period with another flavor and every one after that. So you could win more than once.

We will see how it goes.....

Thanks to everyone for such great contest turn outs you guys are sooooo awesome!!!!
I can't tell what vendor. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread