GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

Secret Summer Santa Contest

A GP Family Forum Member wishes to sponsor a 'Secret Summer Santa Contest', to show their love and appreciation for the incredible love and kindness, exhibited by the 'GP Family Members' on a daily basis. The contest will gift five winners, with a GP Paps X 1.5 + X Ring for each one of them.

The first 15 replies from different posters with a quote of that post and a number from 0-15000 will be combined in a certain way to show the winners who will be chosen from their posts in the previous main thread.
The results will be announced up to one day after the 15 first responses.

Welcome to Part 3 and enjoy!

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Also in honour of my first year smoke-free was today's vapemail -though this X Lux is the second mod I've justified because of the one-year anniversay :D. I love the X - both SS and now Lux. What a fabulous competition.

3IZ0Bmw.jpg

zOfWCDC.jpg

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon

A GP Family Forum Member wishes to sponsor a 'Secret Summer Santa Contest', to show their love and appreciation for the incredible love and kindness, exhibited by the 'GP Family Members' on a daily basis. The contest will gift five winners, with a GP Paps X 1.5 + X Ring for each one of them.

The first 15 replies from different posters with a quote of that post and a number from 0-15000 will be combined in a certain way to show the winners who will be chosen from their posts in the previous main thread.

14995 Confused...:toast:

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
btw, I love Game of Thrones. I've watched all of the episodes and I'm now reading the first book (I plan not to read ahead). Thanks for the link Perseas, that music always makes me happy (it usually marks the beginning of a new episode).

I've seen them all as well and I like very much this cover of Djawadi's soundtrack. I like also some other longer covers I found in Youtube, but this is vivid and precise with just the basic organs!

Last edited:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

714 .....Thank you to the "GP Family Forum Member" for the contest!

6.3" MEGA!

jrs99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
King George, VA

In on page 1 :D

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked

Much love!

landman2k1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
McKinney, Texas

0627......... :)

Edit: Love the BB King tribute P!! Exactly the sounds I had imagined from our GP Lounge. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread