Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Freedom, and Free To vape. Just words? To some maybe not to me. Freedom has never come cheaply. It has been fought for for so long it's almost taken for granted others will do the fighting for us.
I'm CASAA and FreeToVape. I do what I can. Short of the government turning control of nicotine over to the DEA, subject to rewriting the drug laws to accommodate nicotine as a Schedule V Drug, all the governments energy so far is focused on flavors and keeping children safe from nicotine poisoning. Oh sure the hard core zealots are warning of future tobacco addiction among minors from all of the cool advertising of e-cigarettes but really all they got on us is flavors.

Let them use the FDA to regulate flavors, that shouldn't really matter. It does only because serious vendors haven't come up with a way to just sell the flavors in a concentrated enough formula without nicotine, and a nicotine base with each order. That would solve a lot of the DOOM going on. I would also add that DIY being as complicated as it is, the serious vendor put instructions on recommended nicotine base for each milligram per milliliter of juice.

ALWAYS FOLLOW SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Those can be found in the DIY section of this forum.

Hardwear, well my advice is buy now, regret later, GET THE MOD NOW BAYBEE! .. lol ;)

Equipment isn't hard to get either, and isn't expensive. So instead of sitting back and wondering if one or two years down the road you will need to learn DIY, it is my suggestion that you go ahead with it. Oh and btw keep up with FreeToVape and CASAA and take action when needed. Sharing a bit of good news:

Yaaay!

The FDA has extended the Public Comment period by 30 days - to August 8th. Not a lot, but it sure is going to help in the numbers... with some much needed extra time for us to network and get the word out more. :))

Literally - it is very much about the numbers! We are going to be noticed and taken seriously based on the ongoing positive application of our efforts.

We really need to reach all those people that are vaping - those that are just not aware yet, or are just not quite motivated enough to be heard yet. If they truly understood how the FDA hardware regulations are going to change their choices of equipment, and thus the quality of their vaping experience forever - eliciting additional collective support will certainly help our cause.

Many thanks from the vaping community, to those retail stores that are displaying the signage, and even handing out the new flyer! Your support and efforts are very much appreciated!

We still want to help the retail websites, in being a better resource to you; please let us know if you think of other ways we can help get the word out to your clientèle.

And to all of you that are on the street talking to/ educating all those people everyday - "Thank You So Very Much!!"

It is working! The numbers are steadily growing; we just need to keep our momentum strong.

We have made edits to the website, and all of the PDF documents, to reflect the new FDA public comment period deadline.
Together, we can #SpreadTheWord-Free To Vape Team

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Like I said on another site, it's not so much about vaping for me, it the loss of freedom, the overreach of government. If people don't speak out, we will lose what freedoms we have left.

Well Mooreted -- This was posted 3 days ago..glad at least ONE person gets it.

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
Like I said on another site, it's not so much about vaping for me, it the loss of freedom, the overreach of government. If people don't speak out, we will lose what freedoms we have left.

Absolutely. I'm extra passionate about this particular issue because it directly affects me in a grave way but I also oppose any loss of freedom and personal choice. More choices are always better than less choices even if a byproduct of supporting that simple thought means more dangerous choices.

Every single layer of regulation and law that takes away freedom to choose your path in life and exercise free will is a step in the wrong direction. I don't need anyone protecting me from myself by force. I'll accept suggestion and guidance all day long but force really ticks me off. Even if it doesn't apply to me directly it applies to someone else's choice and free will and that is unacceptable.

These quotes from Gary Johnson come to mind.

"government should protect the value of individuals and their civil liberties and should not intervene in the private lives of individual citizens unnecessarily. Personal liberty and freedom from unwarranted governmental control or regulation should allow law abiding individuals to pursue their own desires as long as they are not causing harm to other people."

"the role of government is to protect us from individuals who might or do us harm, but should be out of our lives for the most part.

"our civil liberties are being eroded and Americans are giving up their civil rights in the name of fear."

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Quote Bob Chill: More choices are always better than less choices even if a byproduct of supporting that simple thought means more dangerous choices.

But Bob, I have this superior intellect and I care so much for you that I simply can't allow you make a dangerous choice. Please let me control every aspect of your life, you will be SO much better off. Simply submit!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Quote Bob Chill: More choices are always better than less choices even if a byproduct of supporting that simple thought means more dangerous choices.

But Bob, I have this superior intellect and I care so much for you that I simply can't allow you make a dangerous choice. Please let me control every aspect of your life, you will be SO much better off. Simply submit!
LOL -- It's not like our government wants anything bad for us at all now is it?

http://e360.yale.edu/mobile/feature.msp?id=2364

Besides, they have bigger fish to fry..you know like Climate Change and the E-Cig advertising problem. Kids, eat ya fishies now, oh and don't use e-cigs it's smoking.

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Short of the government turning control of nicotine over to the DEA, subject to rewriting the drug laws to accommodate nicotine as a Schedule V Drug, all the governments energy so far is focused on flavors and keeping children safe from nicotine poisoning. Oh sure the hard core zealots are warning of future tobacco addiction among minors from all of the cool advertising of e-cigarettes but really all they got on us is flavors.

Let them use the FDA to regulate flavors, that shouldn't really matter. It does only because serious vendors haven't come up with a way to just sell the flavors in a concentrated enough formula without nicotine, and a nicotine base with each order. That would solve a lot of the DOOM going on.
All they have to do is eliminate nicotine base.

And it seems likely that it WILL be eliminated, unless someone can afford and apply for approval.
That's the sticking point in all of this.

SingedVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
Freedom, and Free To Vape. Just words? To some maybe not to me. Freedom has never come cheaply. It has been fought for for so long it's almost taken for granted others will do the fighting for us.
I'm CASAA and FreeToVape. I do what I can. Short of the government turning control of nicotine over to the DEA, subject to rewriting the drug laws to accommodate nicotine as a Schedule V Drug, all the governments energy so far is focused on flavors and keeping children safe from nicotine poisoning. Oh sure the hard core zealots are warning of future tobacco addiction among minors from all of the cool advertising of e-cigarettes but really all they got on us is flavors.

Let them use the FDA to regulate flavors, that shouldn't really matter. It does only because serious vendors haven't come up with a way to just sell the flavors in a concentrated enough formula without nicotine, and a nicotine base with each order. That would solve a lot of the DOOM going on. I would also add that DIY being as complicated as it is, the serious vendor put instructions on recommended nicotine base for each milligram per milliliter of juice.

ALWAYS FOLLOW SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Those can be found in the DIY section of this forum.

Hardwear, well my advice is buy now, regret later, GET THE MOD NOW BAYBEE! .. lol ;)

Equipment isn't hard to get either, and isn't expensive. So instead of sitting back and wondering if one or two years down the road you will need to learn DIY, it is my suggestion that you go ahead with it. Oh and btw keep up with FreeToVape and CASAA and take action when needed. Sharing a bit of good news:

Yaaay!

Love this post. :D nice to see some enthusiasm.

As far as DIY goes. If it comes down to it the only thing i see is the nic being done away with. If it comes down to it I will continue to DIY but with no nic rather than EVER switch to smoking again.

And as far as the equipment goes.... I doubt that it will ever be banned but in the case it does. Preparation. I'm already learning how to build my own mod. For 80 dollars I have all the supplies needed to make a DNA 20 box mod.

Once I do I will be posting step by step with pictures and links so that everyone, even those like me with no experience can build one.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

As far as DIY goes. If it comes down to it the only thing i see is the nic being done away with. If it comes down to it I will continue to DIY but with no nic rather than EVER switch to smoking again.

And as far as the equipment goes.... I doubt that it will ever be banned but in the case it does. Preparation. I'm already learning how to build my own mod. For 80 dollars I have all the supplies needed to make a DNA 20 box mod.

Once I do I will be posting step by step with pictures and links so that everyone, even those like me with no experience can build one.
There's the glass half full I was looking for..Great attitude SignedVapor, and with CO2 extraction among other ways we can spread the word about WTAs and NETs..There is even a process to distill nicotine in your microwave. I haven't looked into it yet but mind you I will.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
This question has crossed my mind more than once. Can you extract vapable nicotine from lozenges?

Idk but doesn't sound palatable lol
I would go the Apple Extraction Method..Apples are so American ya know. FREEDOM!
http://ecigaretteblog.com/apple-method-nicotine-extraction-experiment-0001-b743/

Moving-picture-American-flag-waving-on-pole-with-water-animated-gif.gif

Last edited:

SingedVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
This question has crossed my mind more than once. Can you extract vapable nicotine from lozenges?

The only way I could see that working is to melt it down and heat it. I believe (but have no proof to back it up just simple reasoning) but I think nicotine would have a higher evaporation rate. What I mean is if you left it to heat the other chemicals might evaporate before the nicotine. Or else I could be completely dead wrong. The problem is seperating the nicotine from the other chemicals including the flavourings and food colourings used in the lavenges.

Meh. I'm no chemist but if I wa looking into that myself that's where I would start. :)

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
So anyway..jump to 2016 say just as Obummer is about to pack his junk up and exit the White House. We have a new administration and that administration is not happy about the heavy handed FDA, IRS so on and so forth. Maybe we would have to resort to making our own nicotine juice by then, until someone wises up and turns us loose again.
So has anyone made any plans at all for the vapapocalypse ? Besides stashing a ltr of nic juice and some Inawera flavors, buying the mods I want now, I haven't really put any other efforts into it.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Hi, Singed, I'm from the IRS, you were referred to us by the FDA. Although I have no records, I want all of your records and any of your posts on these subversive forums. Remember we, from the IRS, care about you, more than even your mother cares about you, and we will hound you to the end of the earth until you recognize that fact [for your own good].

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hi, Singed, I'm from the IRS, you were referred to us by the FDA. Although I have no records, I want all of your records and any of your posts on these subversive forums. Remember we, from the IRS, care about you, more than even your mother cares about you, and we will hound you to the end of the earth until you recognize that fact [for your own good].

Hello IRS, FDA, EPA, CDC, and any other government entities bound and determined to poke your way into our lives and destroy our freedoms. Meet, "WE THE PEOPLE" and learn the hard way. Or just read these history lessons and take the easy way out:

Ideological Origins of the American Revolution

Prohibition - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Declaration of Independence - Text Transcript

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
So anyway..jump to 2016 say just as Obummer is about to pack his junk up and exit the White House. We have a new administration and that administration is not happy about the heavy handed FDA, IRS so on and so forth. Maybe we would have to resort to making our own nicotine juice by then, until someone wises up and turns us loose again.
So has anyone made any plans at all for the vapapocalypse ? Besides stashing a ltr of nic juice and some Inawera flavors, buying the mods I want now, I haven't really put any other efforts into it.

I've got some nicotine in the freezer, not much yet, but planning to get more, before they decide that nicotine for vaping is somehow more dangerous than nicotine stuck to your skin. Those stupid things made me ITCH like mad, alert the FDA!!!

I'm also *trying* (the operative word) to learn this DIY thing but so far not successfully. Maybe I'm just getting my flavors from the wrong place.

I've 4 nice mods, but so far they're all electronic, so I reckon I need to get myself a mech and learn how to maintain it, just in case the fascists decide that vaping electronics are somehow unAmerican.

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread