GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Repost from the UNofficial this AM during the crazy shuffle to Part 3...

Finally stopped by my mailbox on the last walk in the wee's this morning... and found vapemail.

A couple of long pins and packets of fluff. Thanks much for sending them to me Idaho, and to P for providing them for distribution.

Also got some SnC to try out in the Herons from wildvet... appreciate your generous kindness.

Lots of good folks on the VA forums.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Thank You Perseas and thank you to our Secret Summer Santa. I wish all the entrants great luck :) OH, love the BB King..... Thank you for that too :)

Thank you for sponsoring such a generous contest Secret Santa!

I suspect that everyone who posted in the last thread is an entrant.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan

Secret Summer Santa Contest

A GP Family Forum Member wishes to sponsor a 'Secret Summer Santa Contest', to show their love and appreciation for the incredible love and kindness, exhibited by the 'GP Family Members' on a daily basis. The contest will gift five winners, with a GP Paps X 1.5 + X Ring for each one of them.

The first 15 replies from different posters with a quote of that post and a number from 0-15000 will be combined in a certain way to show the winners who will be chosen from their posts in the previous main thread.
The results will be announced up to one day after the 15 first responses.

Welcome to Part 3 and enjoy!

421....probably late, but oh well! :lol:

Thanks for the contest perseas & the secret santa of course!! Glad I found the new "home". :)

Last edited:

pt91

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2009
AR

A GP Family Forum Member wishes to sponsor a 'Secret Summer Santa Contest', to show their love and appreciation for the incredible love and kindness, exhibited by the 'GP Family Members' on a daily basis. The contest will gift five winners, with a GP Paps X 1.5 + X Ring for each one of them.

The first 15 replies from different posters with a quote of that post and a number from 0-15000 will be combined in a certain way to show the winners who will be chosen from their posts in the previous main thread.

6877. Good luck everyone.

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI

ooooh! contest! maybe this will be my first X!

Hmmm.... 1515! (15 is my favorite number! - but 15 and 15000 doesn't sound likely to be random. =P)

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
FIRST winner is ... with post #

SECOND winner is ... with post #

THIRD winner is ... with post #

FORTH winner is ... with post #

FIFTH winner is ... with post #

I need 6 more entries to increase the parameters, because I won 3 times from 5 ... :matrix:

Congratulations Perseas! lol. At least you will save shipping!

Last edited by a moderator:

NicoleNXD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2013
california

555......Thank you! :)

Last edited:

Mackoy 09

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
New Jersey

:cheers:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bluesbishop

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Jacksonville, FL

14853 may be too late ...

Cmoke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Mokum, NL, Europe

(the serial number of my recently added spheroid: I love it!!!)

sparc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
West Side till I die
I haven't caught up with this thread yet but I have a question.

I got a Zenith V2 rda this weekend but it will not thread all the way on my Paps SSv3 or Lux V3 510. It will not thread all the way on my friends Lux V3 either. But it will thread onto the Paps X top cap 510. Is there really a difference between the v3 510 threading and the X?

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
I haven't caught up with this thread yet but I have a question.

I got a Zenith V2 rda this weekend but it will not thread all the way on my Paps SSv3 or Lux V3 510. It will not thread all the way on my friends Lux V3 either. But it will thread onto the Paps X top cap 510. Is there really a difference between the v3 510 threading and the X?

The X top cap has M21x1 threading while the Lux v3 is M20x1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread