GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
I haven't caught up with this thread yet but I have a question.

I got a Zenith V2 rda this weekend but it will not thread all the way on my Paps SSv3 or Lux V3 510. It will not thread all the way on my friends Lux V3 either. But it will thread onto the Paps X top cap 510. Is there really a difference between the v3 510 threading and the X?

No, there is no threading difference in the 510 portion. First, are you using AW IMR? Check your GPins and report back if they are the long or short.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Hopefully I understand this!

Secret Summer Santa Contest

A GP Family Forum Member wishes to sponsor a 'Secret Summer Santa Contest', to show their love and appreciation for the incredible love and kindness, exhibited by the 'GP Family Members' on a daily basis. The contest will gift five winners, with a GP Paps X 1.5 + X Ring for each one of them.

The first 15 replies from different posters with a quote of that post and a number from 0-15000 will be combined in a certain way to show the winners who will be chosen from their posts in the previous main thread.
The results will be announced up to one day after the 15 first responses.

Welcome to Part 3 and enjoy!

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI

I got a Zenith V2 rda this weekend but it will not thread all the way on my Paps SSv3 or Lux V3 510. It will not thread all the way on my friends Lux V3 either. But it will thread onto the Paps X top cap 510. Is there really a difference between the v3 510 threading and the X?

Is it the threading on the connector or the tension of the gpin? Try screwing it into the top cap after removing the cap from the tube...

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
Yeah, the rules are a little confusing at the moment? But I guess it will all become clear as Perseas announces the winner(s).
I was sure I'd watched every episode of the fantastic Game of Thrones. But I really don't remember the episode that had B B King in it? Must've been in the first series...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pt91

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2009
AR
My Zenith 2 will only fit on two of my mechs. The threads on the Zenith are the issue not the paps.
I need to buy a die to smooth out the zenith threads.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Little story......I have a friend that I lent my mini provari to a few weeks ago & she came over the other day to tell me she lost it. :facepalm: Then she proceeded to ask me "Can't I borrow one of those?" pointing at my 2 PAPS & my Lux.....I said "Uhhh....NO!" :lol: Love her to pieces, but not giving those up & taking the risk of her loosing one. So I fixed up an old little sister I had that needed a wire soldered & sent her on her happy way. ;)

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.

A GP Family Forum Member wishes to sponsor a 'Secret Summer Santa Contest', to show their love and appreciation for the incredible love and kindness, exhibited by the 'GP Family Members' on a daily basis. The contest will gift five winners, with a GP Paps X 1.5 + X Ring for each one of them.

The first 15 replies from different posters with a quote of that post and a number from 0-15000 will be combined in a certain way to show the winners who will be chosen from their posts in the previous main thread.

Ok, here goes..... I was thinking I already have an amazing X, but I guess one cant have too many...... Dont worry..... I have the worst luck :)

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
Little story......I have a friend that I lent my mini provari to a few weeks ago & she came over the other day to tell me she lost it. :facepalm: Then she proceeded to ask me "Can't I borrow one of those?" pointing at my 2 PAPS & my Lux.....I said "Uhhh....NO!" :lol: Love her to pieces, but not giving those up & taking the risk of her loosing one. So I fixed up an old little sister I had that needed a wire soldered & sent her on her happy way. ;)

Wow! Lost your Provari.. Then thought you might lend a Paps? Wow! People can be funny! :)

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread