A truly great experience with this vendor, Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

genesishep

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vermont, USA
www.t3chlust.com
I have been seeking the elusive natural tobacco taste for when I'm craving a real cigarette. I ordered several samples of Heather's NET's and included a note in my order explaining that I was seeking a replacement for my old Camel Lights. I asked if they could think of any other flavor I might want to try. When I received my order I was surprised to see a hand written note from Kari :unsure: (I'm terrible with names and hoping upon hope that I remembered her name correctly, if not..I apologize.:facepalm:) on my order receipt thanking me and informing me that they had included two additional samples to help me find what I am looking for.

I've tried a few so far, I'll keep checking them while they steep and see if one will "scratch that itch"

I can't be more pleased with their service, quick delivery and I look forward to ordering from them in the future.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I have been seeking the elusive natural tobacco taste for when I'm craving a real cigarette. I ordered several samples of Heather's NET's and included a note in my order explaining that I was seeking a replacement for my old Camel Lights. I asked if they could think of any other flavor I might want to try. When I received my order I was surprised to see a hand written note from Kari :unsure: (I'm terrible with names and hoping upon hope that I remembered her name correctly, if not..I apologize.:facepalm:) on my order receipt thanking me and informing me that they had included two additional samples to help me find what I am looking for.

I've tried a few so far, I'll keep checking them while they steep and see if one will "scratch that itch"

I can't be more pleased with their service, quick delivery and I look forward to ordering from them in the future.

Hey Gene , Welcome to the HHV Army ! :) If you like , join us on the Big Thread in this forum it's open topic , we discuss HHV juices , vaping and life in general give us a visit and let us know what you think .

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio

Stop by the big thread and say Hi!. We're a little wacky and suffer from ADS so don't worry about staying on topic. Truth is there is no topic. HHV was the first online vender I tried. And I haven't looked for another. My local B/M has a lot of juice from different venders and I don't go for any of them. It's HHV for me. They are getting HHV in soon so I'm looking forward to seeing it on the shelves and out selling other juices. Glad you found them.

genesishep

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vermont, USA
www.t3chlust.com
Yes, Kari would be the person and it is the correct spelling. She has been with HHV for a long time and does an excellent job (along with their entire staff).

Thanks for confirming that, I was going I hadn't messed that up in my original post. I'll be sure to check out the Big HHV forum as well.

~ Genesis

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." Mark Twain

- Sent from Tapatalk from my Moto X.

genesishep

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vermont, USA
www.t3chlust.com

Stop by the big thread and say Hi!. We're a little wacky and suffer from ADS so don't worry about staying on topic. Truth is there is no topic. HHV was the first online vender I tried. And I haven't looked for another. My local B/M has a lot of juice from different venders and I don't go for any of them. It's HHV for me. They are getting HHV in soon so I'm looking forward to seeing it on the shelves and out selling other juices. Glad you found them.

I'm actually sort of a research nut and found HHV based on the number of recommendations found on the Top 5 Vendors thread. I figured I'd start by amassing samples from the top 10 and go from there.

Thanks for the invite.

~ Genesis

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." Mark Twain

Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama
Hey Gene , Welcome to the HHV Army ! :) If you like , join us on the Big Thread in this forum it's open topic , we discuss HHV juices , vaping and life in general give us a visit and let us know what you think .

gene, "The Big Thread", it will consume you.

just letting you know.

Oh and DavidOh looks nothing like his chick avatars.

genesishep

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vermont, USA
www.t3chlust.com
Is that Top Five thread still going? That thing has been around forever. My initial top five are nowhere to be seen anymore. Everyone's top five evolves.

Yeah is still around. I started from the end and worked my way back thinking some vendors were likely gone. It had a few recent tallies updated though. It was very helpful.

~ Genesis

genesishep

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vermont, USA
www.t3chlust.com
gene, "The Big Thread", it will consume you.

just letting you know.

Oh and DavidOh looks nothing like his chick avatars.

Lol thanks for the heads up.

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet but will soon.

~ Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread