• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Not just survival... Zombie Survival!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
So as I was sitting there watching Zombieland and smoking my Joye 510 with a vanilla camel combination something occurred to me...

Since I've replaced Cigs with E-cigs... I haven't felt as short on breath... and that is:

Rule #1 Cardio

But it doesn't stop there!!!

Rule #7 Travel light

Though a carton of smokes isn't heavy it is bulky. With e-liquid you have carry the equivalent of thousands of cigarettes in you're pocket making running from the hoard much easier, and you don't have to deal with the extorted prices other survivors who have stock piled would undoubtedly charge.

Finally

Rule #32 Enjoy the Little Things

You've lost your friends, your family, your job. That college educated that you've been paying on for the last 20 years no longer matter. And to top it all off you are almost constantly running for your life.

Does this sound like the time to give up nicotine?

Wouldn't you prefer to spend your brief respites sitting back puffing on a vap remembering the good'ol'days, rather the spend that time nic-fitting?

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
one drawback - can't stub out my PV in the zombie's eyes to make a quick getaway.

one plus - don't light up a PV and give away position in the dark to zombie persuers (unless you have an LED but I hate those lol).

I'm pretty sure a good mod would make a tolerable weapon. Would you recommend a manual or automatic while running from zombies? I think I'd prefer a two-piece, but I'm just like that.

Laser pointer Mod.... "Blind them as you Puff"

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Hummmm I was really hoping this thread would take off.... make up for my apparent indiscretion last night...

But I guess more people are interested in politics on this site then zombies....

That being the case... I would like to nominate Zombie Jefferson and Zombie Washington as the presidential dream team for the 2012 election

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
zombies, politicians- pretty much the same...and we could do worse than your line up.

indiscretion last night? do tell. It might just be my thread killing-powers.

Well some one in the noob forum has mentioned people dying from getting E-juice in their mouth... I was trying to detirme the amount of E-liquid that someone would need before reaching the 40mg of nicotine that is the lowest lethal level... I just wanted to prove mathmatically that it couldn't happen by accident... but... some one didn't see my question mark and I was accused for fear mongering. They thought I was trying to say that E-cigs kill...

me who

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
East Coast, Maryland
Well some one in the noob forum has mentioned people dying from getting E-juice in their mouth... I was trying to detirme the amount of E-liquid that someone would need before reaching the 40mg of nicotine that is the lowest lethal level... I just wanted to prove mathmatically that it couldn't happen by accident... but... some one didn't see my question mark and I was accused for fear mongering. They thought I was trying to say that E-cigs kill...

How'd I manage to miss the :evil:that surely commenced:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread