Ok Gonna Give Nicoticket a try...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeo

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Central Illinois
Hi Smiddlet and welcome to the cult.(Yes I did look the word up and I think we qualify) You think the marketing is great, just wait 'till you try the product and service. I have not tried Frenilla or Strawnillak, but I just placed an order for Frenilla. I am a big Virus fan, but I usually include a bottle of something else when I reorder the Virus...

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Hi Smiddlet68! Nice to "meet" you! You made some great juice selections, there! Remember they won't *really* be steeped and ready to vape til closer to the end of the month, so reserve judgement until then :)
That doesn't mean you can't go ahead and vape them, tho! Just know they will get better with time.

Look forward to hearing your opinions and helping you choose to order MORE! Oh, it will happen. Don't fight it.

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Welcome to the family! Are you in the Navy or a vet or have a loved one in the Navy? Kinda hard to miss the Navy seal in your avi. I'm an USAF vet and really appreciate my brothers and sisters in arms! If you are active duty check out the sticky at the top, Clark has a great deal for you!

The Strawnilla and Frenilla get better with age. Give them time to steep before passing judgement. I'd still give them a taste FOOPB to see how they are coming along...

Carolina Vapoor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
North Carolina, US
I just ordered one of each of the Frenilla and Strawnilla.. it was the pretty images you posted up.. Great Marketing..

Thanks and I cant wait to taste what the buzz is about..:vapor:

I just recently tried Nicoticket juice for the first time. Banana Puddng was the first flavor I tried. Needless to say after vaping it as soon as I seen the Freenilla was back in rotation I ordered some. I am betting most if not all their juice tastes great straight out of the mailbox. However I would recommend reading the steep times for each and then try your best to adhere to it. Juice is like fine wine...it only gets better with time:vapor:

smiddlet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for the warm welcome... i have been curious..my locals juice isn't good at all.. it will be excellent to see just how good a premium liquid is..thanks for the advise i completely understand steeping.. i wont touch it till the end of july.. get my clone all cleaned and built awaiting the inauguration lol

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Thanks for the warm welcome... i have been curious..my locals juice isn't good at all.. it will be excellent to see just how good a premium liquid is..thanks for the advise i completely understand steeping.. i wont touch it till the end of july.. get my clone all cleaned and built awaiting the inauguration lol

Oh, I would try it as that will give you a quantitative appreciation of the steep...just a quick drip to try them, then hide them. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread