HERE NOW! Authentic DOVPO E-Mech Transformer CNA30 30 Watt - BLACK, SILVER, RED - Super Price - SUPER VALUE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
emech30.png

emech30_1.png

emech30_2.png

emech30_3.png

emech30_4.png

emech30_5.png

emech30_6.png

emech30_7.png

emech30_8.png

emech30_9.png

emech30_9a.png

Authentic DOVPO E-Mech Transformer CNA30 30 Watt - BLACK, SILVER, RED
$109.95 $79.95 First Week Only

This may be one of the most exciting Variable mods to be released to date coming out of China. Introducing the LATEST VERSION (please read about the improvements here!), Generation Two of the DOVPO E-Mech Transformer. DOVPO boldly proclaims their CNA30 chip is superior to the DNA30, we like to see them take pride like this!

Look At All The Features:
  • E-MECH mod TRANSFORMER STYLE WITH TOUCH SCREEN OPERATION, IT CAN POWER UP TO 30W AND USES TWO 18650 batteries IN Parallel, providing twice the longevity of vape.
  • Super high resolution OLED screen
  • Responsive Touch Screen to access the easy-to-use icon based menuing system.
  • Variable Voltage 3-6V; Variable Wattage 3-30W
  • Resistance Meter on Display
  • Touch the minus button on the front of the display for 2 seconds + and TRANSFORM your mod into a hand-dandy LED flashlight! Simple!
  • Touch the + button for 2 secs + and you automatically go into a Power Bank Mode
  • Power Bank Mode allows you to use the power of the installed 18650 batteries (it takes two) to power and charge your various phone, tablet and other lithium ion devices. On the Go! Easy Implementation- Again, just press the + button for two seconds and a lightning bolt appears on your LED screen.
  • TWO 18650 BATTERIES combine the mah longevity of your Mod. For instance, install two 2500mah batteries and your actual life will be 5000mah.
  • Also Displays numerical date and day of the week on front OLED display.
  • LOW BATTERY CAPACITY WARNING
  • SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION, INCLUDING CHARGING.

Package Incudes:
  • DOVPO Everzon E-MECH v2 - Latest Version
  • Multi-Adapter USB charging and Power Bank Cable
  • Excellent easy to read English Manual
  • Foam protected and attractive presentation box
  • BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED

Other Notes:
  • You can vape while this is charging and you do not have to remove your batteries to charge!
  • Four chips in total with main chip created in China and contracted to USA manufacturer - USA Made.
  • Protective Impact Full Metal Casing
  • Mirror on the back actually provides for powder room time! BUT - when you fire the mod it lights up with an otherworldly, even beautiful, display of the DOVPO E-Mech logo in a glowing LED Blue - Cool!
  • In the field reports are reporting that this reads from .3 to 10 ohms. We haven't verified this but DOVPO at least claims .5ohm
  • SPRING LOADED 510 CONNECTION!
  • Comes with eGo Beauty Ring/Tank Platform
  • Flatter Base Improvement to make sure your Mod STANDS on your desk- earlier version were plague with a rounded bottom that didn't stand and fell over a lot.
  • Batteries install in a screw-less fashion - simply flip the back battery compartment latches over and you are in!
  • Large 6 Hole venting in the rear that doubles as a speaker.

Please watch the video below by Paul of Paul's Gear. Paul did a no nonsense review and it actually acts as an excellent video manual of this unit:

E-MECH CNA30 Dynamo! : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
OK- these may not last long. We are goign to run these for a week at 79.95. If you already ordered you will be refunded for the price.

$79.95 - Newsletter VIP gets this for 75.95. If ordered by itself it is FREE shipping. If you go over 13 ounces in your total order you get 3.95 Priority.

Do you have up to 5% Super VIP? Congrats you get another $4.00 off of this. Are You Military? Congrats, another $4.00 off.

These may not last very long, we are putting factory on notice to get as many to us as we can. We are sure to get priority as no one promotes a new product like GotVapes...we will put the squeeze on them the best we can.

No promises...but we will do our best.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
WOW!!!!!!! You guys are killing me.......Wouldn't you know it.....I've already spent my vape budget for this month.....I watched the video and although this one looks to be kinda big for me I could live with that because the features are Awesome. I have a feeling your stock on this one is gonna fly out the door super fast......

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Hi- a logo-less version was just made available, has nothing to do with the mechanical latest versions. One of the key ways to tell if it is the latest version is if you can actually stand the unit without it falling over on your desktop...there are other changes. I made a link directly to their site with a gyazo clip of the pertinent information

It says Latest Version, but all the pics are of the original version. :confused:

I was under the impression that the new version does not have the Transformers Logo, but the pics on the website show the logo and the descrpition doesn't say anything about not having it.

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
It defaults at 10 seconds. I'll see if I can find that info....we are actually down to only three left atm and I don't want to break one open to investigate right now. In the manual it doesn't mention this. This was a feature Chris told me at the last minute as I was puttign the product up. It may have been an addition to the menu in the very latest versions.

What are the upper and lower limits of the cut off time adjustment, please?
Thank you

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
It defaults at 10 seconds. I'll see if I can find that info....we are actually down to only three left atm and I don't want to break one open to investigate right now. In the manual it doesn't mention this. This was a feature Chris told me at the last minute as I was puttign the product up. It may have been an addition to the menu in the very latest versions.

Thank you. Keep me posted, please (this thread is fine) when you find out.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Dee- on the latest version DOVPO eliminated some features (probably to simplify the code and remove any chance for these features, not deemed as necessary, to 'lock up' the unit, they are basically micro computer contained on the chips inside) and as far as I can tell I could not find a menu function to change the vape time- so it seems it is the standard 10 second cut off...

Thank you. Keep me posted, please (this thread is fine) when you find out.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
Dee- on the latest version DOVPO eliminated some features (probably to simplify the code and remove any chance for these features, not deemed as necessary, to 'lock up' the unit, they are basically micro computer contained on the chips inside) and as far as I can tell I could not find a menu function to change the vape time- so it seems it is the standard 10 second cut off...

Thanks for your time checking this for me. Looked SO promising :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread