All Day Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanooks

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2013
Salt Lake
So heard of Heather's Purity line and searching for the ultimate cherry vape so cherry bomb rocked my world. I have never had an all day vape last for so long, or vaped 200+ ml of a single flavor. All good things must end, or at least be shared. So 6 mg 100% vg extra flavor Cherry Bomb is what I have. vaping off a sub-ohm setup. That slight cream note is what is causing me to look into other flavors. I still plan on vaping Cherry Bomb, I just need something to tandem it. I have a hard time with baked flavors like pies or custards cause of that cream flavor. With all the buzz on the NET flavors in these threads I figure that I cant go wrong. I can just picture the veterans of this thread thinking "Wow this guy needs to try Legend" Yep #1 on my list. I haven't used a lot of tobacco flavors. Couple RY4 flavors. I must admit, Spokane Super Sauce Marlboro was the juice that started it all. First vape, first love. Didn't know there was a difference between 100% vg and 50/50. Would love to try Heavenly Tobacco, but I am on that purity trip. I can really tell in my setup when I got a drop of PG. So what would come in second to Heavenly Tobacco? Boba's Bounty was so recommended I tried that once, but didn't like the gram cracker / honey taste in it. Im a dude, I don't do chocolate.

Anyways, comments as fast as possible cause I got to get it ordered Saturday. :vapor:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So heard of Heather's Purity line and searching for the ultimate cherry vape so cherry bomb rocked my world. I have never had an all day vape last for so long, or vaped 200+ ml of a single flavor. All good things must end, or at least be shared. So 6 mg 100% vg extra flavor Cherry Bomb is what I have. Vaping off a sub-ohm setup. That slight cream note is what is causing me to look into other flavors. I still plan on vaping Cherry Bomb, I just need something to tandem it. I have a hard time with baked flavors like pies or custards cause of that cream flavor. With all the buzz on the NET flavors in these threads I figure that I cant go wrong. I can just picture the veterans of this thread thinking "Wow this guy needs to try Legend" Yep #1 on my list. I haven't used a lot of tobacco flavors. Couple RY4 flavors. I must admit, Spokane Super Sauce Marlboro was the juice that started it all. First vape, first love. Didn't know there was a difference between 100% vg and 50/50. Would love to try Heavenly Tobacco, but I am on that purity trip. I can really tell in my setup when I got a drop of PG. So what would come in second to Heavenly Tobacco? Boba's Bounty was so recommended I tried that once, but didn't like the gram cracker / honey taste in it. Im a dude, I don't do chocolate.

Anyways, comments as fast as possible cause I got to get it ordered Saturday. :vapor:

Well, since you like the creamy base...Heavenly Army and Shadow share the same creamy backdrop. Heavenly Army has a slight graham note but it is not like Boba's and it doesn't have that peppery spike like Boba's either. Try it. Shadow shares the same creamy base but has a light vanilla top note. Very pleasant. Temptation also has a light creamy base with a dark chocolate finish (think Sno Caps). And before you say dudes don't like chocolate, I'm a dude (have never been mistaken for anything but) and I love chocolate. Add Dragon's Fire to your list as well. It's too exotic to categorize. Just try it. In all cases, give them about 3mls before you make any judgment. It takes that much for the magic to ignite.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
So heard of Heather's Purity line and searching for the ultimate cherry vape so cherry bomb rocked my world. I have never had an all day vape last for so long, or vaped 200+ ml of a single flavor. All good things must end, or at least be shared. So 6 mg 100% vg extra flavor Cherry Bomb is what I have. Vaping off a sub-ohm setup. That slight cream note is what is causing me to look into other flavors. I still plan on vaping Cherry Bomb, I just need something to tandem it. I have a hard time with baked flavors like pies or custards cause of that cream flavor. With all the buzz on the NET flavors in these threads I figure that I cant go wrong. I can just picture the veterans of this thread thinking "Wow this guy needs to try Legend" Yep #1 on my list. I haven't used a lot of tobacco flavors. Couple RY4 flavors. I must admit, Spokane Super Sauce Marlboro was the juice that started it all. First vape, first love. Didn't know there was a difference between 100% vg and 50/50. Would love to try Heavenly Tobacco, but I am on that purity trip. I can really tell in my setup when I got a drop of PG. So what would come in second to Heavenly Tobacco? Boba's Bounty was so recommended I tried that once, but didn't like the gram cracker / honey taste in it. Im a dude, I don't do chocolate.

I agree , Legend should be at the top of your list , I vape Legend in 100%VG and I recommend requesting extra extract with it the same thing goes for Dragon's Fire 100%VG with extra extract is awesome , you might consider Huntsman or Maple eh if you like a maple pipe tobacco , Huntsman is the drier of the two , the other juice I'd recommend would be Pirate's Booty , it's a smooth slightly sweet , slightly spicy cigar vape , if you think you might like a tobacco with coffee notes to it Serendipity would be worth trying , none of these have a creamy base to them , the three NET's that do are Heavenly Army , Shadow and Temptation so you might want to put off trying those , Heavenly Army has graham notes to it so definitely not for you , hope this helps .

Nanooks

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2013
Salt Lake
So this is the first pure vg juice I have had. I was a Marlboro smoker for 25 years, and any other cigarette tasted like crap to me, but I loved the Marlboro taste. Beer / alcohol is the same way. Yet when I go into sodas, I drink coke for a while, then dew, then Dr pepper. I need variety with my daily drinks. So far my vaping has been the same. I need half a dozen flavors that I alternate. I want that one flavor that I can use that is flawless. NET sounds like the solution to that. I just hope I don't find something only to have the FDA say no to mail order.

Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama
Love, love love Shadow, Dragon's Fire and Pirates Booty. Shadow is my number one and the others tie for second. You just can't beat their nets in my opinion.

Your avatar. It's intoxicating.

But then I remembered David's avatar and his mug shot.

:)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Is it just me or, hhv doesn't allow you to add extra flavor shots anymore, when I placed my order, there was no option [emoji22]

-LowCarProblems-
-VapingEnthusiast-
@fortefied @alex5mpg

You can request extra flavor in the comments window during checkout .

Requesting an extra flavor shot has always been done through the comments section.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hmm didn't know that.. Does the extra flavor shots intensify the flavor? Would you recommend getting extra flavor shots?

-LowCarProblems-
-VapingEnthusiast-
@fortefied @alex5mpg

I had extra flavor shots of Legend awhile back when they first offered them and it didn't make a bit of difference to me. Adam (from HHV) said it makes no difference to him either. Other HHV enthusiasts say it makes all the difference in the world.

Take your pick who you believe. :D

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Hmm didn't know that.. Does the extra flavor shots intensify the flavor? Would you recommend getting extra flavor shots? -LowCarProblems- -VapingEnthusiast- @fortefied @alex5mpg
I find it does make a difference , but I don't order all my HHV that way , I would suggest trying it normal at first and noting which juices you find too light .

I had extra flavor shots of Legend awhile back when they first offered them and it didn't make a bit of difference to me. Adam (from HHV) said it makes no difference to him either. Other HHV enthusiasts say it makes all the difference in the world.

Take your pick who you believe. :D

Funny that you say that, because some flavors that it order from other vendors have flavor shots and I can't tell the difference lol

-LowCarProblems-
-VapingEnthusiast-
@fortefied @alex5mpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Funny that you say that, because some flavors that it order from other vendors have flavor shots and I can't tell the difference lol

-LowCarProblems-
-VapingEnthusiast-
@fortefied @alex5mpg

If it tasted better with an extra flavor shot it would come standard with an extra flavor shot. Flavoring is el cheapo so the vendor is not going to skimp if it makes a positive difference to add more flavoring. But then not everyone tastes the same thing. To each their own. If someone feels it improves the flavor then it's a nice option to have.

If it tasted better with an extra flavor shot it would come standard with an extra flavor shot. Flavoring is el cheapo so the vendor is not going to skimp if it makes a positive difference to add more flavoring. But then not everyone tastes the same thing. To each their own. If someone feels it improves the flavor then it's a nice option to have.

I agree, it's a nice thing to have for people to "personalize" their flavors [emoji106] but with some juice, if it tastes better with extra shots, technically the vendor should add more flavor in the beginning lol (just my opinion)

-LowCarProblems-
-VapingEnthusiast-
@fortefied @alex5mpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I order my juices in 100VG and find the extra flavor shot improves it to a point where I really like it much better than normal shot in 100VG

And that's the one area it might benefit to add extra flavor...100% VG. Adam compensates for the muting effects of high VG content by adding more flavor to his standard mix. I guess that begs the question...if adding more to 100% VG benefits the flavor profile will adding even more benefit it even more? Probably depends on the person vaping the stuff.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Ive had standard flavor levels with the 100VG and 2X flavor shots in the 100VG.... I personally like the extra flavor, has more life more depth...

GT, one of the founders of the BIG THREAD was a 100% VGer. He said he couldn't tell the difference with extra flavor. That's not to say you don't. I just think expecting everyone to taste the same thing is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread