I will not buy anything!!! I will not buy anything!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

budster

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Everytime I come to this forum, I promise myself that I wont buy anything else, than check out juice reviews. Sure enough, I hear raves about a particular juice and go order some! Than, last night, I heard about cartomizers for the 510's. Low and behold, I ordered some of those from a referral here! Than, I get scared about legislation, as mentioned here frequently, and beef up the stockpiles!

I CANT AFFORD TO KEEP VISITING THIS SITE!!!

:hubba:

*In all honesty, since I am new and "playing" with different things, I spend about the same or less than I did smoking...

asharp22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
USA
Welcome to ECF,its just what we do.Talk,shop and wait for the mailman.

lol true!!! my mailman loves hauling weird packages to my door, almost daily because of my new obsession.

you're just going to buy yourself crazy, if it's an issue set a limit. "i won't spend over 150 dollars in juice this week, I won't, I swear!!!"

tjkurtz

May 7, 2010
ohio
my wife is sooooo glad I switched but we had a 2 hour talk the other night on a limit that I can spend. I think most would find this a good limit...

on average figure 10ml per week adjust for your amount
figure $1 per ml so that is $10 per week I order about
100ml per time but I agreed to reorder every 2 months or 8 weeks
so that is $80 every 8 weeks which is about $520 per year
now most suppliers sell liquid for less than $1 per ml
any left over is put in to the pot for batteries, atomizers, tips and pass throughs. hope this helps!!!!!!

budster

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Surprise! welcome to you're new addiction; stalking the mailman.

I used to gripe that the mailman had a loud exhaust on his LLV. (Long Life Vehicle)... Now, I'm actually glad, and I'm not just kidding either!!! I scurry out to the mailbox to get my new juices to adore for the evening! There is just way too much good chit to try!!!

At 3:30, I can honestly say that the mailman is late! Isn't that sad that I know exactly what time the mailman runs now! Before this, I could have care less!

Bluerooster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
lol true!!! my mailman loves hauling weird packages to my door, almost daily because of my new obsession.

you're just going to buy yourself crazy, if it's an issue set a limit. "i won't spend over 150 dollars in juice this week, I won't, I swear!!!"

My PO is used yo weird things comming to me from all over the world.
But most of them are alive, 8-o

cliff5550

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
West Central Illinois - USA
When we began vaping 10 months ago I kept a detailed list of what we bought, how much, from who, and when. I was determined to know exactly how we were spending our money on these new things. I quit that two months ago.
I have to say the really large expenses were posted in the first 2-3 months but then, after we found the hardware which seemed to be working out the best, the costs dropped dramatically. We also broke even at about two months, compared to the costs of cigarettes.
These days it's mostly atomizers or batteries now and then, plus keeping stocked up on juice. We're so much healthier than we were 10 months ago, we don't really care about the costs. Cigarettes could have killed us by now.

budster

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I hear you. I just joined and have only been vaping a few weeks and I'm already looking at getting an eGo and some 510 carto's. God, listen to me I'm already using the language!!

Me too! I started out with a 510 from Cignot. These forum users have me ready to check out the Ego stuff.

Now I know what a "Chuck" is...

Where do we call an end to it?

As a side note I got interested in cartomizers (See, I do it too) for my 510 and am anxious to try them out in my PV! I bet the TH will be awesome!

Also, I really did order some custom juice from TV (Did it again), that is carmel with a "taste/hint" of tobacco. Looking for a super awesome RY4 replacement!!! When this stuff arrives, I'll put on a fresh cart and batt, and maybe even drip, who knows. I'll do the 5v on my passthru and I'll bet it will rock! Once my cartimizers arrive, I'll try the condom method to refill them

Is this a "special" language us vapers speak???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread