tank/Atomizer:

mod: (mechanical, VV)

Thoughts/Tasting Notes:

This thread is intended to serve many purposes!~

Serving suggestions
Build Advice and specific "tasting notes" associated with specific builds
Q&A
Feedback for the R&D, Clark/Katy etc
General thoughts to help people whom have already purchased the liquid get more out of the investment, or, to help people who might potentially purchase the liquid make an informed decision!

Thank you in advance for contributing to this thread!~

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Steep time: Full Cycle

Nic level: 12mg

Atomizer: RM2 0.9 ohms

Mod: Reo Grand

Thoughts/Tasting Notes: I can't decide if I like this one more early or late in the steep cycle, but as mentioned before, the journey is the real thrill. I get caramel/brown sugar early on, with hints of vanilla, tobacco, and even chocolate. Who knows. Not too much cinnamon, once in awhile, hints of it. At this stage it is very good, but it's almost like candy compared to later on.

After about 3 months, a mild cigarette tobacco really comes into play. The tobacco is not dark, not light, certainly not pipe tobacco, it's not spicy at all, and it's got none of the ashtray racket going on either. For me, it's like if you filled a humidor with Marlboro Lights and let them sit for a year with fairly high humidity. Then when you open it up, you inhale it through your mouth and you can taste it. Of course, the caramel and vanilla are still there, more blended, but the tobacco is a little more separate on the exhale.

Of course it still changes quite a bit at this stage, sometime more tobacco than others, and I have a friend that can't ever taste the tobacco at all, so it is definitely not a tobacco forward juice. It is the one Nicoticket flavor that I have never left home without. I think it's really cool that we each individually all taste different things in The Virus, and it's still so highly rated, winning the 2013 Best of ECF Tobacco award. And also for me personally, all the changes that it goes through, and none of them are any better than others, I still can't decide what steep level I like this juice at, although I try to figure it out everyday.

Mikeo

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Central Illinois
Steep time: From directly out of the mail to 2 weeks

Nic Level: 6 & 12mg

Tank/Atomizer: kayfun+, usually coiled at 1.8 to 2ohms at 3.4 to 3.8volts

Mod: VV VW mod

Thoughts/Tasting Notes: First tried in a protank2 and really liked it, became my favorite vape immediately. Bought a kayfun+ and the flavor became even more pronounced. The kayfun is now several weeks old and has never had anything but The virus in it. It is my all day, everyday vape.

I'm really bad at describing flavors, so I will just say that after ordering 245 ml since March 11th you could say I like it. Highly recommended...

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Steep time: 10 days (BOD 6/24)

Nic Level: NZ

Tank/Atomizer: Reomizer 2, 1.1ohms microcoil and KGD wick

Mod: Reo grand

Thoughts/Tasting Notes:

This was the first liquid I tried from Nicoticket (although it was higher in nic), in a ProTank. It surprised me but was very muted. I liked Radio better. Tonight I revisited it in my Reo. And *pow*. So I get a lot of tobacco, and ... something else. Several something elses that I can't really identify. The tobacco, though, is very prominent, and that's a surprise. It'll be fun to see what I get tomorrow, and along the line as I let my 3 bottles steep some more.

It's good. But I still like Wakonda better.

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
I did not steep..should I?
I like it straight from the shipment just fine.
Nic level-18 mg
Tank/Atomizer- Kanger mini Aerotank w/ 1.5 ohm coil
Mod- ITazte vv V3
Thoughts/Tasting notes- I really like it and think it compliments my favorite which is Wakonda.{each in a different device w/ different tank}
I taste mostly a chocolate flavor, and sometimes a nutty flavor. It really brings out the flavor of the wakonda when I hit that after the virus.

JPinSTL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Nic level-18 mg
Mod- ITazte vv V3
Thoughts/Tasting notes- I really like it and think it compliments my favorite which is Wakonda.{each in a different device w/ different tank}
I taste mostly a chocolate flavor, and sometimes a nutty flavor. It really brings out the flavor of the wakonda when I hit that after the virus.

Hit it FOOB and keep hitting it frequently. As it steeps the flavor tends to change for many people. Try it across the entire spectrum.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Nic level-18 mg
Mod- ITazte vv V3

I prefer it fresh, too! Still like it steeped, but do enjoy it more FOOB.

ry4love

Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Memphis,TN,USA
Steep time: 0- 3 weeks
Atty: Protank 2 1.8 ohms
Mod: MVP @ 8w

Fresh out of the box I found it....interesting, not very appealing. I kept tasting maple for some reason followed by tobacco. Tried it again at 1 week, the "maple" up front was still to prominent for me, felt like I was vaping breakfast. At 2 weeks I really started to like it, the maple had become caramel, and I started to pick up on the vanilla. Just tried it again today at 3 weeks and it is INCREDIBLE!!! Now I see what all the hype is about, the flavors have married and rounded out to something wonderful. Can't wait to see what this will become. I just ordered some frenilla today and had I known I would've added another bottle of the virus so it could be ready for me when I finish off this one.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
My h1n1 was meh to me...don't love 'baccy joose, but today mixed it with Frenilla 50/50 in PT 1.2 on Itaste vv at 3.7
AWESOOOOOOOOME :)
Geeeez, had this November born h1n1 hangin' in back...no longer :laugh:

Liquid gold, Mer! I have some very, very well steeped Virus (September 2013) and can't bring myself to vape it. I know I have to, but it is like the last bottle of very, very old Scotch. Wait. I don't drink anymore! YIPPEEE I can vape my H1N1.

Started at 18mg. Now vaping 6 mg with a bit of 12 thrown in. I love the Virus, all versions, all steeps and no steeps. In the Reo, in a tank, in a Kayfun, and even with green eggs and ham. Low ohms, high ohms, low power, high power, cotton, silica, rayon - no matter, just keep the Virus coming!

Um, is that a helpful review?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Liquid gold, Mer! I have some very, very well steeped Virus (September 2013) and can't bring myself to vape it. I know I have to, but it is like the last bottle of very, very old Scotch. Wait. I don't drink anymore! YIPPEEE I can vape my H1N1.

Started at 18mg. Now vaping 6 mg with a bit of 12 thrown in. I love the Virus, all versions, all steeps and no steeps. In the Reo, in a tank, in a Kayfun, and even with green eggs and ham. Low ohms, high ohms, low power, high power, cotton, silica, rayon - no matter, just keep the Virus coming!

Um, is that a helpful review?

LOL - always helpful Glow!~ <3

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
steep time: 0- 3 weeks
atty: Protank 2 1.8 ohms
mod: Mvp @ 8w

fresh out of the box i found it....interesting, not very appealing. I kept tasting maple for some reason followed by tobacco. Tried it again at 1 week, the "maple" up front was still to prominent for me, felt like i was vaping breakfast. At 2 weeks i really started to like it, the maple had become caramel, and i started to pick up on the vanilla. Just tried it again today at 3 weeks and it is incredible!!! Now i see what all the hype is about, the flavors have married and rounded out to something wonderful. Can't wait to see what this will become. I just ordered some frenilla today and had i known i would've added another bottle of the virus so it could be ready for me when i finish off this one.

my h1n1 was meh to me...don't love 'baccy joose, but today mixed it with frenilla 50/50 in pt 1.2 on itaste vv at 3.7
awesoooooooome :)
geeeez, had this november born h1n1 hangin' in back...no longer :laugh:

infected!!!

NorthGuard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cincinnati, OH
Steep time: 8 days

Nic Level: 6mg

Tank/Atomizer: Infinite CLT RDA, quad coil .21 ohms

Mod: (mechanical, VV) Infinite Stingray X

Thoughts/Tasting Notes: When I first ordered The Virus, I assumed I wouldn't like it so I ordered a 15 ml bottle. After loading The Virus up in my Trojan on my MVP, I wasn't really impressed with it. I couldn't decide what it tasted like, and the flavors were slightly muted. I finished off the tank and put the bottle away. Today, I dripped it in my new Stingray X. As soon as I inhaled, I knew I screwed up by only ordering a 15 ml bottle. In fact, I see another order of this in the near future for me. On the inhale, I taste a robust flavor, I am guessing it is the tobacco and caramel (I have never had a tobacco juice before). Not too overpowering, but a strong flavor which is just right. On the exhale, the tobacco takes the backseat and the vanilla and caramel are in the forefront. The tobacco is still there, but not as strongly as on the inhale. I am not sure, but I believe there is a bit of cinnamon in there too. Excellent!Overall, this is one of my top juices now. I am afraid that I may have to break out my Frenilla and try mixing the two. To put it simply, I am officially INFECTED!!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY

Thoughts/Tasting Notes: When I first ordered The Virus, I assumed I wouldn't like it so I ordered a 15 ml bottle. After loading The Virus up in my Trojan on my MVP, I wasn't really impressed with it. I couldn't decide what it tasted like, and the flavors were slightly muted. I finished off the tank and put the bottle away. Today, I dripped it in my new Stingray X. As soon as I inhaled, I knew I screwed up by only ordering a 15 ml bottle. In fact, I see another order of this in the near future for me. On the inhale, I taste a robust flavor, I am guessing it is the tobacco and caramel (I have never had a tobacco juice before). Not too overpowering, but a strong flavor which is just right. On the exhale, the tobacco takes the backseat and the vanilla and caramel are in the forefront. The tobacco is still there, but not as strongly as on the inhale. I am not sure, but I believe there is a bit of cinnamon in there too. Excellent!Overall, this is one of my top juices now. I am afraid that I may have to break out my Frenilla and try mixing the two. To put it simply, I am officially INFECTED!!

No other juice deserves the name Virus. that's truly what this juice is ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Infected!!

We have been upgraded to a pandemic! ;)

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Steep time:
Fresh out the mail
Nic Level:
Tank/Atomizer:
Sophia as a dripper 1.9ohms

Mod: (mechanical, VV)
Provari 3.9 volts
Thoughts/Tasting Notes:
I think im going to like this one.
I dont vape tobaccos, im a bakery kinda girl.
But the tobacco in this one tastes, clean.
Right now its a little too sweet.
Its creamy,light tobacco, vanilla or caramel, sweet like real sugar,
Kinda reminds me of coffee, or real chocolate. Not sure but i will be vaping this again... Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread