Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I said the exact same thing. :D
congratswave.gif
smittytoo on the 2 months. Isn't it fantastic? Continued success to you and we're glad you are here.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
'nuff said :) This might just be why he's contented.

Grats to the OP :toast: It's all smooth sailing from here on out.

Actually I'm having some connection problems with the reo lately. I am going to visit the reo threads just hasn't been a priority. Not sure what it could be. I got new batts but I'm not getting a good connection on what is basically a mech mod??? Perhaps some isopropal on the reo's connector which looks like just the edge of a flat piece hitting the battery button. Maybe something broke off but I didn't see any 'parts'.

smittytoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Texas
Thanks DavidOck, it is a wonderful feeling. I had accepted the fact that cigs, or complications from smoking were going to kill me,
and the probability of quitting by patches and gum were near zero, and with that attitude they probably wouldn't work.

I agree 100% on the Spinner type, I have several of the ego-rs models with the 3 voltage settings, and I can see that VV would
definitely be an improvement. Thanks for the advice!

smitty

Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Yes, having more than 3 settings can be a real boon, although 3 is better than one! :)

Yeah, I went through the patch sequence. Twice. Gum irritated my gums. Cold Turkey? Nah, either my wife would have killed me or I her! :laugh: Many times I tried, and all failed until vaping. Coming up on two years in a while, and can't see ever going back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread