strawberry vanilla custard

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadChiliFart

Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
bellflower, ca
made this today and it turned out pretty good right away. will see how it tastes after it sits a few days. if anyone tries it post up here what you did and how you liked, or any better changes.

caps-sweet strawberry 10%
caps-vanilla custard 7%
tfa-french vanilla 3%
tfa-tfamarshmallow 3%

Reactions: PC Doctor STL

OhHiImRob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Indy
Here's one I found elsewhere and mixed up 30mil of last week after a couple minor tweaks. It was pretty good off the bat and has changed quite a bit over the last week- it's *very* creamy. I'm going to mix up some later today with a little less BV and a little more VC. I might add a tiny bit more GC as well.

CAP Strawberries & Cream 5%
CAP Vanilla Custard 3%
TFA Bavarian Cream 2.5%
CAP NY Cheesecake 2%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 2%
CAP Butter 1%
CAP Graham Cracker 1%

Tangaroav

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
QC & FL
  • Deleted by DreamWithin
  • Reason: Cleaning up

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
  • Deleted by DreamWithin

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
  • Deleted by DreamWithin

Tangaroav

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
QC & FL
  • Deleted by DreamWithin

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
  • Deleted by DreamWithin

Tangaroav

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
QC & FL
  • Deleted by DreamWithin

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
  • Deleted by DreamWithin

jblack741

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
Detroit
LOL! Eating and inhaling are to very different things! Our stomachs have acids and other good to stuff to fight off foreign bodies, our lungs do not at least not to the same degree as our digestive track. Having said that, I laugh because all the good [Moderated] seems to come with risks. It's a trade off of sorts that we each have to contend with. I'd say error on the side of caution and see if that recipe can be made without all the extra cream. Just my HO!

Mix and vape safe!

Last edited by a moderator:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
With all the warnings floating about, the fact that it taste good and people still use it and sell it, may give more weight to the ANTZ position.

With the exception of Blatant abuse and direct Heavy exposure(processing Plant workers) these is -0- evidence of trace amount damage.
No studies to this effect that I have been able to substantiate. just plenty of Court Awarded Bla Bla Bla.
Will not say there is no danger. simply there is far greater misinformation than actual fact about all of this.

Now, would I vape 30% Custard 24/7 at extreme high temperatures........Not quite that crazy yet.

Also still wondering what, if any, effect Radiating has on Diacetyl - (Microwaving Popcorn)

Last edited:

dshgr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Western Maryland
I haven't been a big fan of caps strawberry but I am going to mix up a batch right now

I get the best strawberry flavor with a 50/50 mix of Caps Strawberry Sweet and TFA Strawberry Ripe. Those two together make a nice realistic strawberry. Much more than the sum of the parts.

jmunk

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Orem, UT
I get the best strawberry flavor with a 50/50 mix of Caps Strawberry Sweet and TFA Strawberry Ripe. Those two together make a nice realistic strawberry. Much more than the sum of the parts.
That's sounds delicious, I will let you know how my next batch goes. I am out of VG until tomorrow [emoji24]

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com

I make the same exact mix for my wife. Sometimes she puts some Hangsen peach in too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread