Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
It's supposed to be "E-Cigarette-Forum"...

That option showed up when I WAS NOT logged in, and was the default. (In the spin-box bottom left of the webpage)
However, once I logged in, that option was/is not in the spin-box. So it appears, at least temporarily, that we can't select it if logged in. ;)

EDIT:

FYI - this is what I see when logged in:

Last edited:

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
They're still working on things under the hood. Once things settle down, this is what you'll see with the theme selector.

themes.png

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
Hmm is there any way to make my choise of theme permanent each time i login?
If / when i relogg i've to switch themes back again. Minor issue but i'd like to have it permanent too..

(Sry i don't like the new theme ^^) I want it simplistic and with the new themes stuff is "harder" to read. Not sure how to explain it. It feels like it's too much. But meh maybe i'll get i used to it someday. :)

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
Hmm is there any way to make my choise of theme permanent each time i login?
If / when i relogg i've to switch themes back again. Minor issue but i'd like to have it permanent too..

(Sry i don't like the new theme ^^) I want it simplistic and with the new themes stuff is "harder" to read. Not sure how to explain it. It feels like it's too much. But meh maybe i'll get i used to it someday. :)

Try changing it in your settings instead of the spin box at the bottom of the page. Go to Settings --> General Settings and scroll down a ways. You'll find an option for selecting your forum skin.

If that doesn't work, log out and clear cache and cookies, then try again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread