Exclusive Ecig Forum Contest! Wina Vesta Kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaviop

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Marlboro, NJ, USA
www.bloog.com
Hey Bloogers! Send us a pic of you and your Bloog (please keep it rated PG) and we will pick the most creative one to win a free Vesta kit! The contest ENDS on 08/31/2014 and we will announce the winner in early September! Good luck and happy Booging! Just post your pic to this thread to enter.

You must be over 18 and must post pics that are in good taste. All inappropriate pics will be deleted.

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
s/k...think that is why it is an exclusive contest. It is for Bloog owners only. Personally think it would be better to introduce non Bloog peeps to the products but his contest and his rulez.

I agree, I don't even know what a Bloog is, but I might learn if I had a reason to.

Hi Flaviop, you really should have a link in your signature so we can find out what a Bloog is.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Maybe that's because their old links to "bloogplanet.com" don't seem to work anymore!!
(including the main link on their sub-forum)

So try this one here to check out their products:
Ecigs I Eliquids I Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette | Bloog

They really should update those links!! :?:

Thanks Kitty! The prize is a cute starter kit... I could live without the soft case. It isn't something I would use because of battery life but I have gotten 9 and working on another into vaping and would be a nice kit for me to PIF. Their Pomona Viquid looks like something my mom would like but guess I am just yammering since this is only for bloogers

puckhead

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2009
Well since nobody else has posted anything, here goes:

IMG_1877.jpg

flaviop

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Marlboro, NJ, USA
www.bloog.com
Hey Guys,
sorry I was away for a few weeks and am just getting back to answering the threads. You are absolutely right that I should have the link in my sig and will def change it once I finish typing this. Sorry but the contest was for Bloogers, but I will def craft a contest for everyone shortly. That's a great idea.

Thanks for the feedback, and for the record, we are at Ecigs I Eliquids I Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette | Bloog.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Hey Guys,
sorry I was away for a few weeks and am just getting back to answering the threads. You are absolutely right that I should have the link in my sig and will def change it once I finish typing this. Sorry but the contest was for Bloogers, but I will def craft a contest for everyone shortly. That's a great idea.

Thanks for the feedback, and for the record, we are at Ecigs I Eliquids I Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette | Bloog.

Thanks!! And you might get a few more entries that way, too... :facepalm: LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread