Yay!! The New BVC coils are GREAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilBeast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey all,

I just wanted to tell everyone that I ordered some of the new BVC coils for my Nautilus tank and just got them in today.Now I can honestly
see why there's so much hype around these coils.They really do improve your vape experience greatly and I wanted to spread the word
to my Nicoticket family. So if your having some what of mediocre vaping experience go and try these out. Its like I can really taste my
e-liquid and get the most out of it.but now I'm running out of my supply of GCD...time for a big order! Can't wait to try the some of the other
flavors in this bad boy!! I'm just so happy I got a such an upgrade all for the price of some new coils.Its given my Nautilus a new lease on life lol...

Now I don't really now how this would stand up to a RDA or Kayfun-like in vaping quality but for a clearomizer I have yet to taste
or experience a better vape.Awesome upgrade for people who already own a Nautilus and more reasons to buy one if your in the
market for a new clearomizer. Hopefully this helps anyone who was on the fence about getting a nautilus (or mini) or upgrading their old one.
So yeah they get two BIG thumbs up!!! :thumbs:

EvilBeast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm so glad to hear this. I've been meaning to order some in for PIF gear. Seems everyone is just raving about how great these are and I'm only reading a few bad luck stories here and there. Glad they are doing the trick for you!

Yep They're doing great I just hope they really do last longer than the old ones.I went through the old ones super faast...mind you I do run them pretty hard though...
and I have to say awesome avatar and Username..glad to see another Cthulhu head around here!!

cthulhufan

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
Saint Louis, MO, USA
Yep They're doing great I just hope they really do last longer than the old ones.I went through the old ones super faast...mind you I do run them pretty hard though...
and I have to say awesome avatar and Username..glad to see another Cthulhu head around here!!

Haha! I was thinking the same thing when I noticed your avatar. :toast:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO

Haha! I was thinking the same thing when I noticed your avatar. :toast:

The Elder Gods approve of your attire...:2cool:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
So yeah they get two BIG thumbs up!!! :thumbs:
I was pleasantly surprised when using one for the first time yesterday! :)

Sweet! I've thought about getting a nautilus mini.
I got one a couple of weeks ago, and finally decided to try it yesterday - It came with the BVC coils. I filled it with a chocolate one I use a lot of, and at first found it tasted different, but I adjusted the watts up on the MVP2 and it tastes more like it should today, and perhaps has more flavour too! ...think I got used to how it tasted in mini Unitanks and mPT2's
If the coils last well, I'll be very happy! :)

Wickedgt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
If the coils last well, I'll be very happy! :)

My wife is going on three weeks with her Mini and BVC head! I have to admit they are pretty awesome... flavor is thick and tasty. Vapor production is also impressive.

I've got 6 boxes of the BVC heads! At this rate I've got 30 months of supplies!

EvilBeast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I noticed when I was installing the head that the spring at the bottom of the base (where you put the head in) is getting kind gunked up...what would be the best way to clean it..? I can remove it and give it a rinse but I can't seem to get the blackish gunk off it..maybe rubbing alcohol..?

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I noticed when I was installing the head that the spring at the bottom of the base (where you put the head in) is getting kind gunked up...what would be the best way to clean it..? I can remove it and give it a rinse but I can't seem to get the blackish gunk off it..maybe rubbing alcohol..?

Not rubbing alcohol. vodka or grain would be better....unless you are in recovery then soak it overnight in dish soap and water?

EvilBeast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nope not in recovery just don't really drink or have any on hand...might have to ask my neighbor. Might be kinda of weird though "Excuse me,But do you happen to have any High proof vodka or grain alcohol"..."What no I don't want to drink it I just want to soak a spring"...lol

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Nope not in recovery just don't really drink or have any on hand...might have to ask my neighbor. Might be kinda of weird though "Excuse me,But do you happen to have any High proof vodka or grain alcohol"..."What no I don't want to drink it I just want to soak a spring"...lol

:lol:

I buy the sample bottles for cleaning stuff. :thumb:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA

I bought one of the small pint bottles of Vodka for cleaning equipment, just the cheapest stuff I could find.

mitro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
IL
I have two Nautilus that have been sitting on the shelf since I first got them because I had ZERO luck with the coils that came with them. This weekend I ordered some BVC coil heads and in anticipation of of their arrival I thought I'd take another stab at the coils I have. Three coils that I pulled from the blister pack had wicks that were crooked and not touching the side of the head on one side. I straightened one out and gave it a proper priming (saturated the wick, installed and filled tank, took numerous primer puffs and let is sit for 30 minutes or so), and what do you know... Its working well. Nothing earth shattering, but certainly a satisfying vape.

Very much looking forward to getting the new coils. Depending on the longevity of them, I could see them cutting back on my need for more rebuildables (I have way too many already :)).

Barbchris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Harrisburg, PA
I am LOVING these BVCs!! Got ripped off by a vendor -- Vapor Co -- "authentic" Nautilus' were all fake! Promised a refund, got nothing & shop is closed. Anyway, 4 tanks collecting dust until I threw the BVCs in them & WOW! Don't feel as ripped off now. In many ways, the coil IS the tank & even in these clones, these coils rock!!

Watched the video in describing the build & there is a ton if wicking material preventing dry hits! Been trying to vape through one flavor to the next, cleaned the tank but put the wet coil back in & I keep hitting the old flavor. These coils hold a ton of juice. Very very happy, a disgruntled customer now happy with clones that now kick some serious vapor & real clean flavor. As bad as I am at building kayfuns, will stick with these for a while :)

May not seem possible, but right now, many of my juices taste better in this tank than my RDAs, more subtle nuances of flavor. Great job Aspire!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread