Status
Not open for further replies.

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
I would like to accept the kayfun offer, and in turn offer a lightly used iclear 30b tank without coil, in blue. Only used about 2 weeks and didnt have any replacement coils. This one has the rotatable drip tip. I will also add in 3 bottles of killer juice, all in 18 mg, key lime pie, and strawberry milkshake, and purple peep. They are 15 ml bottles, and only dripped from to test flavor.

I'd like to accept the Iclear 30b offer along with the Killer Juice.

I have a Kanger Protank 3 with one 2 ohm coil. I'll also throw in some MVB Blu-Bacco, 12ml, 80/20 PG/VG, or some MBV/FW Cheesecake flavoring, about 9ml left from a 15ml bottle.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I have a Kanger Protank 3 with one 2 ohm coil. I'll also throw in some MVB Blu-Bacco, 12ml, 80/20 PG/VG, or some MBV/FW Cheesecake flavoring, about 9ml left from a 15ml bottle.

I would like to accept the Kanger Protank 3 and the MBV Blu Bacco.

I will offer: (please PM me your address)

-- (Bag of 4 ) 510 to 510 adapters/connectors/extensions (sealed)
These come in so handy to raise connections, or use on mods that are starting to strip, or can be used to save the threads on your current mod--or for use with a drip shield or to simply raise your connection/tank off the mod
http://www.myvaporstore.com/510_to_510_Adapter_Extender_p/510-510.htm

29ml of MBV ejuice as follows:

-14.5ml MBV Black Rock, maximum VG, 3mg

-14.5ml MBV Twin Mint, maximum VG, 3mg

- 1 Green Silicone Ego battery holder (suctions to desktop)

- 1 Ego lanyard "key ring" (like a neck lanyard, but is attached to a key ring instead of a neck strap). Looks like this (no ego battery included):
Ego-metal-Keychain-Ring-for-electronical-cigarette-key-chain-for-Ego-series-cigarette-30pcs-lot-free.jpg

Last edited:

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
  • Deleted by beebopnjazz
  • Reason: Funny but no comments please

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I would like to accept the Kanger Protank 3 and the MBV Blu Bacco.

I will offer: (please PM me your address)

These come in so handy to raise connections, or use on mods that are starting to strip, or can be used to save the threads on your current mod--or for use with a drip shield or to simply raise your connection/tank off the mod
510 to [510] Adapter/Extender

29ml of MBV ejuice as follows:

-14.5ml MBV Black Rock, maximum VG, 3mg

-14.5ml MBV Twin Mint, maximum VG, 3mg

- 1 Ego lanyard "key ring" (like a neck lanyard, but is attached to a key ring instead of a neck strap). Looks like this (no ego battery included):
Ego-metal-Keychain-Ring-for-electronical-cigarette-key-chain-for-Ego-series-cigarette-30pcs-lot-free.jpg

Well gee whiz, I did NOT want to see this topic stallled again.......this is one of my favorite PIF threads. :(

I will look around when I get back home (I've been out of my house most of the month due to repairs) and will look around to either add to this offer, OR, just post a little different offer with a few of the above still in the mix since this one doesn't seem to float anyone's boat. :p

Seems like this PIF gets stalled quite often.

Be back in a few days. I would like to see this topic get going again.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Update to offer: This offer is still here. I just changed out the eliquid for different eliquid with much higher nicotine, since the other PIF wasn't moving. (orig juices in this thread going over to Treasure Chest. ) Maybe this will help:

I will offer:

510 to [510] Adapter/Extender

15ml (Glass bottle)
Penguin Ejuice, Adélie 30PG/70VG (Raspberry Cinnamon Churro) 18mg
(new bottle, just took shrink wrap off tested w/1 drop, I can't do anything w/cinnamon)

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
  • Deleted by loxmythe
  • Reason: No need to say taken by as their offer is up

Demiurgous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
Orange County, CA, USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Deleted for OP

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
I would like to add to the current offer:

1x Nemesis 26650 Clone
1x MNKE 26650 Battery
1x Igo W6 Dripping Atty
1x Tobecco Plume Veil Clone (gold plating is flaking off, should be easy to remove if it's an issue for you)
1x Tobecco aluminum Chuff cap for Plume Veil
1x Vuse battery and charger
1x Cigalike and charger, not sure of the thread or brand

PIF.jpg

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Waycross, Georgia, United States
I would love to take this pif. I return I have a SXK Rda and a variety of eliquids.

Namber Juice Blueberry Violence 15ml 6mg
VaporGod Arctic Wolf 5ml 8mg
The Vapor Station Blackberry 30ml 10mg
Vape Wild Havana Bourbon Tobacco 10ml 18mg max vg
WeVapor/Roxwell Chocolate Mint 10ml 18mg
Saturn Vapes Nuport 30ml 24mg

aQS96G9.jpg

CloudyWithChanceOfVape

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
USA
  • Deleted by loxmythe

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
  • Deleted by beebopnjazz
  • Reason: Current offer is from blivey - beebopnjazz

Taptapslide

May 2, 2015
Alabama
  • Deleted by Thayamax
  • Reason: Duplicate post

Taptapslide

May 2, 2015
Alabama
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: please see rules, post #1

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
  • Deleted by Vchick

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
  • Deleted by Vchick

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
I'd like to take your offer, blivey.

I have a purple Smoktech ACE to offer
IMAG0002 (768x1024).jpg
. I also have 2 Efest 2000mAh, button top batteries, both about a year old but still have life in them. I would prefer local pickup from the Lehigh Valley, PA for the batteries because my local post office won't let me ship them, but I can ship the ACE.

Last edited:

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I will take those batteries, don't really need the Ace, unless you are just itching to get rid of it.

I have ten empty wizard flavoring bottles, used for storing nic.

Two $3.02 Universal Replacement Top Cap w/Refilling Hole for Kayfun / Orchid RTAs at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

One $1.69 Acrylic Kayfun Bell Cap at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Five replacement three-piece Orchid tanks

Five fat plastic driptips, and one fat metal.

One Universal Tools Coil Jig | Lightning Vapes

A multiplicity of Orchid o-rings, you specify.

One semi-functional Vamo, with ego to ego/510 adapter.

Taptapslide

May 2, 2015
Alabama
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: PLEASE SEE RULES POST #1

Taptapslide

May 2, 2015
Alabama
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: PLEASE SEE RULE #10, PAGE 1

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
I will take those batteries, don't really need the Ace, unless you are just itching to get rid of it.

Two $3.02 Universal Replacement Top Cap w/Refilling Hole for Kayfun / Orchid RTAs at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

You can have one of the batteries. PM me with your mailing info.

Last edited:

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
I'd like to take your offer, blivey.

I have a purple Smoktech ACE to offer View attachment 480248 . I also have 2 Efest 2000mAh, button top batteries, both about a year old but still have life in them. I would prefer local pickup from the Lehigh Valley, PA for the batteries because my local post office won't let me ship them, but I can ship the ACE.
The batteries and ACE go to 0mg Meniere.

Last edited:

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Sorry but this violates the pif thread rules. Omg Meniere accepted the offer (leaving it up to you whether or not to ship the mod too) and put his offer on the board. Taptapslide is NOT eligible to accept anything as #1 the offer was already taken #2 she posted NO counter offer.
When you accept an offer and place a counter offer you AGREE to follow the rules of the thread.

Taptapslide

May 2, 2015
Alabama
  • Deleted by loxmythe

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
  • Deleted by loxmythe

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Bringing up the :rules: as a reminder:

The PIF thread:
The concept here is that members accept the latest offer, and then make one of their own. This is beneficial to those participating as it gives vapers a chance to try out new flavors they may other wise not have a chance to try. In vaping it is important to find you “go to” vape, its also part of the fun. However this can be an expensive, as there are so many liquids available to try. This is a way to give others the chance to try the juices you didnt love and for you to try out others as well.

Rules For the PIF Thread.
1. All offers are BUYER BEWARE just like in the classifieds. ECF will not help you if you have a trade that goes wrong. Mods will try to mediate but there is no guarantee that anything can be done to secure such items.

2. If you post an Offer, you may add to it. However you can not withdraw or change the offer once its posted except to add to it. Your offer is only withdrawn if someone makes a new offer and does not claim yours, but this is their choice.

3. If an offer has gone unaccepted for awhile, then someone else may come in and place a new offer. The person placing the new offer can accept the offer that stalled the thread or not, but he is not entitled to any previous offers.

4. Members may also Add to the current offer.

5. Please keep discussions to a minimum in the PIF thread.

6. When you accept an offer it is up to you to contact the one that is offering it. Send them a PM with a copy of what the offer is so there is not mistaking what was on the table at the time and your information so they may mail it to you.

7. If you are caught taking advantage of the offers you will be dismissed from the group and not allowed to participate. What constitutes taking advantage: Taking big offers and offering little back on a regular basis. We know that new members don’t have much and that is to be expected but it won’t take long to get a stash going and be able to offer more things back to the group.

8. If you do not want the whole offer, tell the person making the offer in the PM you send them with your info. It will stop confusion on the board.

9. Once you accept an offer, please put up the next offer as soon as possible. Few mins delay is ok, longer then 30 mins is not.

10. Be as specific as you can with your description, strength, PG or VG, amount, Brand, etc. All PIF bottles must have some form of label on them, with such information.

12. Once you accept an offer and receive it is yours to do with as you please, with the exception of selling it for monitary gain as stated in our group rules.

13. Please try to mail your offers in a timely manner. We understand that many of us are disabled and have trouble getting out so not all offers will be shipped the next day and maybe not even the day after that. If it is going to be more than a couple of days, please notify the person that is expecting it so they don’t get worried.

14. Please don’t keep accepting one offer right after another. Give other people a chance to accept something. Don't accept offers back to back. There are lots of us here, over 700 now please keep others needs and wishes in mind too.

15. Please do not PM a member unsolicited to ask for items because you have seen a member give in the past. This constitutes harassment and is a clear violation of ECF rules. Behavior of this type will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.

16. Offers can be anything e-cig related (and only e-cig related), with the exception of used cartomizers. They are not to be offered.

BE SURE WHEN MAILING YOUR ITEMS TO OBTAIN A RECEIPT! It is recommended you use USPS tracking. Should a package become lost in the mail AND you can not provide proof of mailing - it is UP TO YOU to replace the items lost.

PIF membership is for United States residents only - REGARDLESS OF YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS. International members are welcome to participate in the social threads however they are prohibited from accepting offers in the "Treasure Chest" and "Pay it forward" thread

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan

Current offer.

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
  • Deleted by Prism
  • Reason: wrong thread?

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
  • Deleted by Vchick

juggler86

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Wisconsin
  • Deleted by loxmythe

Dj Xy

I'm winning like Charlie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
baltimore, maryland

I would like to accept this offer.

I have 2 Rocket tank atomizers (Kayfun style RTA)
a couple Japanese organic cotton pads
and some 32g kanthal

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
That took a long time! My dust-shelf has changed a bit in the interim. Will you accept:

That much-discussed Ace

Five replacement three-piece Orchid tanks I checked on the threads, and now only have two, one of which is doing emergency duty while awaiting a FT order. If you want both of them you may have to wait, unless I decide to temporarily retire a member of my little army.

A multiplicity of Orchid o-rings, you specify. Do you want any? If so, how many? Screws, also.

I also have one The "Force" Kick wattage adapter - MyFreedomSmokes The kick is apparently burned out.

One semi-functional Vamo, with ego to ego/510 adapter. It registers about .8Ω high.

Last edited:

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: not necessary
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread