Still Recieving SPAM from V4L

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbottema

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Skytree, Sumida-ku Tokyo
I left V4L because of the way it handled their reward program and the lousy customer service.
I had to ask, on this forum, to removed from the constant emails (several times a day/week). One sale, 3 to 4 emails. And they have a sale for any reason, like "It's Tuesday, let's have a sale!"
That was a few months ago. I thought things were looking up since I had not received any emails recently.
but today I got 7+ emails saying that my remaining reward points were going to expire. At first, I just deleted, but they just kept coming. Almost every other hour. So I sent a message to customer service, and they act like it is ok. Their response to my telling them I got many emails was "That is true, you will receive 1 e-mail per way that received rewards points, you will stop receiving the emails soon. Thank you, Paul"
They did not apologize for the spam or address the problem. I only received points one way, buying their products. But it seems like they don't care how many emails I get and it is only natural that I get one email for each order I ever placed. Again, bad service, bad response. Do they really think that 7 emails in 1 day is going to get me to order again. It's only $1.50 off with the balance I have in my reward points.
V4L products are good, some of the best juice and devices, but their customer service and constant spamming leaves me to believe that the marketing team does not know what they are doing and driving customers, like myself, away.
I will never order from V4L again, but I don't want to end up on the wrong side of their emails.
Just leave me alone like I requested.
:confused::mad:

I left V4L because of the way it handled their reward program and the lousy customer service.
I had to ask, on this forum, to removed from the constant emails (several times a day/week). One sale, 3 to 4 emails. And they have a sale for any reason, like "It's Tuesday, let's have a sale!"
That was a few months ago. I thought things were looking up since I had not received any emails recently.
but today I got 7+ emails saying that my remaining reward points were going to expire. At first, I just deleted, but they just kept coming. Almost every other hour. So I sent a message to customer service, and they act like it is ok. Their response to my telling them I got many emails was "That is true, you will receive 1 e-mail per way that received rewards points, you will stop receiving the emails soon. Thank you, Paul"
They did not apologize for the spam or address the problem. I only received points one way, buying their products. But it seems like they don't care how many emails I get and it is only natural that I get one email for each order I ever placed. Again, bad service, bad response. Do they really think that 7 emails in 1 day is going to get me to order again. It's only $1.50 off with the balance I have in my reward points.
V4L products are good, some of the best juice and devices, but their customer service and constant spamming leaves me to believe that the marketing team does not know what they are doing and driving customers, like myself, away.
I will never order from V4L again, but I don't want to end up on the wrong side of their emails.
Just leave me alone like I requested.
:confused::mad:

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. The email that we were sending out was not configured correctly. We have stopped the emails completely and working on a permanent fix. Please PM your email address and I will verify that you are completely removed from our mailing list. ^GA

mbottema

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Skytree, Sumida-ku Tokyo
Oh, I think V4L has the problem fixed. I noticed that the email was coming from the "osticket@vapor4life.com" account and remembered that was the CS account.
So I simply replied to each email I recieved and that caused the automated system to spit out a new open CS case number for each email I received and someone in CS had to figure out why and close or respond. I figure my email has been completely erased from your system now.
Sorry for the hassle, I just thought someone had to see how many emails I got in one day and the bast way was to send them all back.

Oh, I think V4L has the problem fixed. I noticed that the email was coming from the "osticket@vapor4life.com" account and remembered that was the CS account.
So I simply replied to each email I recieved and that caused the automated system to spit out a new open CS case number for each email I received and someone in CS had to figure out why and close or respond. I figure my email has been completely erased from your system now.
Sorry for the hassle, I just thought someone had to see how many emails I got in one day and the bast way was to send them all back.

Thank you for letting us know. Glad we could get that all sorted out. Cheers! ^GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread