Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Y'know, as a side effect of smoking, I developed one hella callus on my thumb from striking the lighter. When I first got a reo, I didn't feel any pain in my firing thumb, but over time, it became more and more sensitive as the callus went away.

I got a button cover to alleviate the discomfort, smiling to myself as I ordered it, knowing that I had left another vestige of smoking behind.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I also love the covers. If you have a 1ml syringe you can take the black rubber end off the plunger and use that to help you until you get a cover. I used this for a long time and it really does stay on and helps. Good luck to you.

Thank you, I have a ton of them!

I assume it doesn't matter which button cover I order? Black would look best with my reo (black wrinkle and copper vein). But would metal hold up better than derlin?

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA

I assume it doesn't matter which button cover I order? Black would look best with my reo (black wrinkle and copper vein). But would metal hold up better than derlin?

It's a button - not a bottle opener. Either one would be fine. (Well maybe unless you drop things a lot. Then maybe metal would be the better choice.)

BockinBboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Illinois

Excellent choice! That combo happens to be my first REO as well ;)
Here is a preview of what it'll look like with the black button cover.

te4y8ava.jpg

- Bboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread