What's the stupidest thing you did due to vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
Like the title says, what was the stupidest thing you did directly or indirectly related to vaping?

Just today I had my car keys in my right hand and my mod in my left and as I was walking towards the car I put my key in my mouth and tried to suck at it... Jeez I felt really stupid lol.

Four years ago, one of my colleagues at work wanted to try out e-cigs so he bought one of those cigalikes from njoy and vaped on those while driving. As he had the nasty habit of throwing analogs out the window (before it became against the law), due to pure reflex, he threw out the device...

So what was your Darwin day?

Regards
Tony

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
This one is specific to mechanical devices, but just last week I set my mod down on my coffee table and went into the bedroom to fold laundry. I came back out about 15 minutes later to an awful smell in my family room. As it turns out, I had set my mod down unlocked and it auto-fired for 15 MINUTES....What juice was left in my tank got boiled and leaked out the air hole all down the side of the mod. The cotton wick then got completely torched (hence the smell)....the only thing that saved me from a more serious disaster was that I was using a VTC5 battery and had a Kick 2 installed in the mod (set to 10 watts)......Still, I felt like a giant jack......... :facepalm:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Reminds me of slipping an overly hot Zippo in my t-shirt pocket.
Newbie here but for ease of use at work my go-to "holder" for my device is my bra. Makes sense right? Not if you've been vaping for a while and quickly pop it into the "holder" - yikes parts of those things get hot!

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
I tried vaping a 1.21 Giga Watts once. I ended up in 1956 and nearly scored with this chic before I discovered she was my mom. (Turns out mom was a lot easier than she led us to believe. She was a tramp!) 18650 batteries weren't invented yet so I was stuck there for a while until I figured how how to get back. TV sucked back then and the internet hadn't been invented yet so you actually had to talk to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread