4+ months unable to order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sickman75

Feb 21, 2012
Iowa
It's been 4 month's since I first contacted MFS about not being able to purchase from them and so far no answers. Apparently the only person you can get a hold of is Alex, I tried calling since email wasn't getting anywhere, press 1 get alex vm 2 alex 3 alex 6 alex

I have been very happy with MFS untill now but with CS that won't return emails or phone calls as to why I can't order guess I need to find someone else to order from

any suggetions

Greg

AlexStiff

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Charlotte NC
www.myfreedomsmokes.com
Greg, what is your email address? Trust me, we do not avoid anyone, besides; I don't think you've given us a reason to avoid you have you? We try VERY hard to get back in contact with everyone but there are only 2 people working customer service (Chad and myself) I know that I personally walk in with a slammed full inbox and a ton of voice mails to answer and Chad has the same things. On top of all that, we have walk in traffic and live phone calls to answer. I'm not making excuses for you not being contacted, just filling you in on what's going on over here.

If you would like to send me a personal email and let me know what your issues are, please do so. My email is alex@myfreedomsmokes.com
Thanks!

Sickman75

Feb 21, 2012
Iowa
Another email sent

Greg, what is your email address? Trust me, we do not avoid anyone, besides; I don't think you've given us a reason to avoid you have you? We try VERY hard to get back in contact with everyone but there are only 2 people working customer service (Chad and myself) I know that I personally walk in with a slammed full inbox and a ton of voice mails to answer and Chad has the same things. On top of all that, we have walk in traffic and live phone calls to answer. I'm not making excuses for you not being contacted, just filling you in on what's going on over here.

If you would like to send me a personal email and let me know what your issues are, please do so. My email is alex@myfreedomsmokes.com
Thanks!

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
Just a thought on missing emails, if your using road runner for email log onto your account online and make sure road runner hasn't set spam filters without you knowing it. I had a problem getting emails from a firearms forum, someone told me to check that and sure enough there were spam settings road runner had set without me knowing it, once I cleared them the problem went away. I also bought went to godaddy and bought a domain name package with email service. I set up a couple email accounts under that domain name, no one can block my emails, I can send & receive large file attachments and I can send emails while away from home, (another thing you can't do with RR, unless you have a business account). It only costs me about $35 a year for the godaddy service, well worth it to me.

AlexStiff

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Charlotte NC
www.myfreedomsmokes.com
Sickman75,
I'm honestly not sure what we can do. We deal with pre-paid cards all the time and if a customer is having issues, the things we suggest get them up and running again. If you have tried everything we have suggested; like making sure that the card has all the correct information for your billing address and that there are no typos on that account or the account with us, there is no way for us to "force" the transaction for you. The reason I am replying to you here is it seems like your computer does not like emails from us so I want to make sure you receive this reply.
If there is anything else we can do to help you out, please let us know.
Thanks!

Sickman75

Feb 21, 2012
Iowa
from reading this I am assuming that you looked in to the error code that I sent you, and you and tech support Dustin and your credit card processor were all unable to figure out what was wrong other than that I must be inputting some part of my info wrong even though I have confirmed it all with my cc issuer and that you sent a reply that I never received

AlexStiff

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Charlotte NC
www.myfreedomsmokes.com
The error code provided says that the billing address you provided us on your account does not match what that card has on file for you. I believe I have mentioned that to you a few times though our previous messages. That's the error it's telling us and it's what Authorize.Net is telling us too. I know that I have sent a few emails to Dustin about this matter and i'm not sure if he has replied to you at all, as he would be the only other one that would have further information for you. If you like, you can contact him directly: dustint@myfreedomsmokes.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread