Not open for further replies.

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
Hey guys, hope you're all doing AWESOME! I wanted to let you know that on Friday all reward points are expiring, so now is the time to use them up. We're putting together a new program with new points which will be rolling out soon. :)

Two days notice? What is this the third time this year that this program has changed. What a joke this has become. Over six months to release a new product but only two days to change a program. Anyone want my points? How are the retail stores working out for Steve? AWESOME? Enjoy the day!:2cool:

oO_Gab727_Oo

Moved On
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by oO_Gab727_Oo
Two days notice? What is this the third time this year that this program has changed. What a joke this has become. Over six months to release a new product but only two days to change a program. Anyone want my points? How are the retail stores working out for Steve? AWESOME? Enjoy the day!:2cool:

Roccov, I'm sure there's something we can do for you if you can't spend them right away. Give us a call or send us a support ticket! :)
847-944-8200
Support.Vapor4life.com

when I try to apply my reward points, nothing happens, they are not recognized. whats up?

Hi K9! Make sure you are adding the exact amount that you have available. Example: I have 350, so I would type in 350 not 3.50 and then click apply. Let me know if you're still having trouble. ^GA

Last edited:
So now it won't let me use the B2G1 code for my tank carts - which i have as 3, per directions. AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry to hear that. These codes can be confusing at times. The tanks must in denominators of 3 and all of the same product and color. I apologize for the confusion. ^GA

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    I'm sorry to hear that. These codes can be confusing at times. The tanks must in denominators of 3 and all of the same product and color. I apologize for the confusion. ^GA

nothing confusing about it, i have 3 of the exact same thing in my cart, it will take my reward points (which I HAVE TO USE or LOSE), but it won't give me the B2G1 savings.

keeps giving me this message: This coupon code requires you to order promo items in groups of 3

nothing confusing about it, i have 3 of the exact same thing in my cart, it will take my reward points (which I HAVE TO USE or LOSE), but it won't give me the B2G1 savings.

keeps giving me this message: This coupon code requires you to order promo items in groups of 3

K9,
    That's strange. Please PM me your email address and I will take a look at it immediately. ^GA

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread