Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
This contest is for a still-sealed 60 mL bottle of Ahlsuion Strawberry Shortcake at 6 mg/mL; 50/50. And for the Ahlposters only (they know who they are).

The rules are simple:

A) Find an early post you made that you now ask yourself, "what was I thinking?!". Link to it. Have some fun. It can be about anything that you now disagree with, have grown away from, or just something you said that was outright wrong! It's weird to go back and re-read those early posts, but quite amusing when you've been here a little while! Let's have a laugh (with you, not at you. hehe).

B) Or, for those people that haven't rambled their butts off on ECF like some of us (or still agree with everything they've ever said. LOL), post about a flavor that you would love to vape but haven't found anything like it, or of which you just haven't found a really good version. Be descriptive.

C) Lastly, if you don't jive with A or B, just post a quick shout-out to a fellow ECFer that helped you out. ECF members can be extremely generous, and I think practically all of us have been on the receiving end of another's generosity. I know I have! Go into as much or as little detail as you wish.

I will be using Random.ord for the winner. Go ahead and post away -- you can answer any or all as many times as you want (no limits, but no back-to-back posts, please). Side-talk is great, but when I use Random.org the number will be passed over unless it was an actual entry from A, B or C. Contest will run until next Wednesday, the 27th. The Last stipulation: the only posters that can win have to have previously posted in the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...cussion/565663-ahlusion-e-juice-part-3-a.html ("previously" meaning up until the moment this thread is posted). I will check if I don't know ya'.

(Note: if the winner gets the prize and doesn't like it, I ask you to PIF it and not sell it.) Cheers. I am going back to vaping my other bottle of Strawberry Shortcake!

fdCGhI5l.jpg

EDIT: if this flavor or nic doesn't work for you, just let me know and we can do something about it (same size). It might take an extra week and a half or so to get to you, but the winner can feel free to request a flavor, nic percentage or ratio. Or if 50/50 6 mg/mL Strawberry Shortcake 60 mL bottle works for you, it's yours.

Last edited:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I will have to do some research because I know I have said some things I later thought "What was I thinking?" But I CAN give a hugh shout out to billherbst. Between the Big RY4 thread, NT thread, extracting threads, juice/extract swaps and personal messages he has helped me in more ways than I can express. Hey, maybe I should link this post, sounds kinda corny but it is true.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
OK, so I couldn't find a post that I made that I now disagree with, although I did find a couple that I was "hoping I would like" this or another MBV flavor, or something. But here's what I think might have been the earliest thread I started. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...43582-best-night-vaping-ever.html#post7552579 . Bonus round, I think this might have been my second thread. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-success-stories/345456-am-i-real-vaper-yet.html

edit: I realize this doesn't really answer A, B, or C. That's OK if I don't qualify. I'll be ordering a big bottle of the SSC on my own pretty soon, anyway :) . And a big shout-out to Mr. Mann for such a fun contest!

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hi Mann - thank you so much for the contest - what fun! Here's a post from 2011 when I was just starting out and thought the Ego-C was going to be the bees knees!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/241968-holy-cow.html

Wow. Just, wow. I read the first part of that post and I saw, uh, a mention of what got time into vaping -- The SafeCig. OMG! I thought I had the Apple of ecigs way back then! :lol::lol::lol: Then, I reached out to Phil Busardo (and SteelJan) and from the exchange of dozens of emails, I bought a Provari and registered at ECF. But I had used the SafeCig for over a year prior to that. Wow. Just, wow!

Okay, going back to finish reading your post.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
OK, so I couldn't find a post that I made that I now disagree with, although I did find a couple that I was "hoping I would like" this or another MBV flavor, or something. But here's what I think might have been the earliest thread I started. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...43582-best-night-vaping-ever.html#post7552579 . Bonus round, I think this might have been my second thread. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-success-stories/345456-am-i-real-vaper-yet.html

edit: I realize this doesn't really answer A, B, or C. That's OK if I don't qualify. I'll be ordering a big bottle of the SSC on my own pretty soon, anyway :) . And a big shout-out to Mr. Mann for such a fun contest!

You're fine.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Okay then...I have to give a shout out to one of my favorite Ahlusionati...Sirius! If it wasn't for him I never would have discovered the wonderful world of Ahlusions tobaccos...I had vowed that I hated tobacco vapes and so avoided anything with tobacco in it...but luckily for me, he was kind enough to share some Smooth and Just Criminal and Shipwreck with me, and well I instantly fell in love! Now I never go a day without vaping at least one of Ahl's tobaccos in my rotation! Thank you Sirius!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I want to give a holla to MikenGA. I had only been on this forum for a few months when he gave me my first member-to-member PIF -- a big box full of eliquid bottles! I could not believe how much eliquid he had, let alone had to give. It just didn't make sense to me that someone that I didn't really know would do something so kind for me. But, I knew that I wanted to do for someone what he did for me, but prior to that PIF, I barely had much liquid.

(For everyone linking to old posts, if you go back to your old post and click on the number in the upper right hand corner of that post, and then copy the URL, it will lead us directly to that post, not just the page. Cheers)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread