Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Good morning everyone. I'm the kiwi, and I finally haz a REO!

Got myself a copper vein LP grand + 2 spare bottles + brass button cover + 2 spare springs. I've been thinking of getting one for a looong time, and finally bit the bullet!

But alas, the mail man came by at 9+ am on friday, tapped on the door once, and pretty much disappeared into the wind. Tried to hunt her down along her mailing route + drove down to the post office at noon and 4pm. No bueno. and so i had to wait till this morning (1 hr to opening time!!!). It was supposed to be the perfect back-from-iraq-depolyment vapemail. GROWLS.

Oh mail man, you have tried to stop me from getting my REO, but I will not be stopped.

Currently have bottom fed Atomic, Helios and a cyclone AFC all built and ready for my first Reo vape!

Also, shoutout to:

1) Quigsworth: Ah, my first taste of kindness in REOville. I had refused to get a REO mainly because of the lack of availability of BF attys with AFC (this was before Rob released all the new RMs). Then good ole Quigsworth just came along and offered to help me BF the atomic and helios. At no charge. and refused to let me pay for shipping back to me. Good ole Quigsworth help give the final push, and I was all in. Thanks Quigs!

2) Chowderhead: For the perfectly done cyclone afc BF

And of course, pictures or it didn't happen. I will be back with a photo once I've picked it up from the PO.

Can't wait to squonk for my first time!

ETA: oh and I haz a new can of rustoleom clear enamel spray to coat my REO! :D
b81513536d16b1247dcfd66a0f070acb.jpg

Last edited:

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
Well crap. I ordered the wrong REO. Wanted a full copper vein but ordered a black wrinkle with copper vein door. Hahahahaha face palm

Burping out loud using Tapatalk

Ah, don't worry about that! That will still look killer. I've got a black wrinkle Grand, and the finish is great, and matched with that copper door, will be awesome!

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Well crap. I ordered the wrong REO. Wanted a full copper vein but ordered a black wrinkle with copper vein door. Hahahahaha face palm

Hey look at it this way, gives you a good reason to get a copper vein Reo with black wrinkle door ;)

Congrats and enjoy:)

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Ok well.

NOONE ever told me how TINY the REO grand is!! Oh gosh. That thing is SMALL. I'm very pleasantly surprised. Someone needs to help Rob take some better pictures and show how small it is. Fits perfectly in my hands.

And the fire button? Oh gosh. The throw is perfect. It's so nice I've been pressing on it for the past few minutes.

Currently clear coating my door. Once that's done I'll begin vaping and of course share the picture.

I sense a copper vein with black wrinkle door on the horizon.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Your level of patience is Jedi-like. I'd be chain vaping that .... with the door off!

Heheh. I also got a new GUS lord and ipv2. So I'm playing with those first. But yeah I'm itching.

ETA: forget it. Setting it up now

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
Heheh. I also got a new GUS lord and ipv2. So I'm playing with those first. But yeah I'm itching.

ETA: forget it. Setting it up now

Dang, with what you spend on those other mods... you coulda just bought another Grand set up... no need to wait to finish the clearcoating at all.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Alright. It's working like a beast now. Turns out I didn't screw the atties tight. Didn't expect to be tightening it down thaaaat much

e6ed1eb44413a969fae18ec94addf60c.jpg

Squonking is a tad harder than expected. But I'm sure I'll get used to it.

I love the button. Vaping on a BF atomic
ef35924d1cc4b5d7c3db9b12ea0ed5d9.jpg

I'm so ....ing happy holy crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread