Drip tips for my Reo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingedVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
Hey everyone. Today was payday! So I'm searching for a new atomizer and drip tip for my reo grand. I have a bunch of drip tips now but my biggest problem is they wobble. Where can I find some high quality wide bore drip tips that don't wobble worthy of being on my lovely reo? Preferably purple to match but will accept anything else :)

dde5c6c1beb4be1e195a3e4ce490e9dd.jpg

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
It's not as wide bore as others I've used... but RTD sells this one. What I like about it for my RM2 is 1) It fits and is stable on it - and 2) When squonking, I can see the little bit of left over vapor push up in to the drip tip and can gauge the amount I've squonked by how high up the drip tip it has displaced the left over vapor.

dtcool.jpg

Last edited:

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Wow..looked them up. They get a lovely shade of red!

It's one of my favorite plants. They, unfortunately, don't thrive in the Florida heat. They much prefer a cooler climate so they have to really be babied here.

I know, I'm off topic. I'll shut up now :)

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I've tried all the O rings I have but none have fit better and I'm not sure where to get more :) I went with b2l's one as I like the idea of a friction drip tip.

You just wants a new shiny. :evil:

I know you can get fat ones from TheEcig - and they are fatto. I had no idea what I was getting so I ordered a drip tip there and selected "fat one" - it's definitely a lot more than a stock o-ring. (Too big to fit into anything 510 I have.) But his info and pricing on those o-rings is very confusing if you wanner just buy some. This stuff:

Extra O-rings for your 510/901 Pyrex glass drip tips
Extra O-rings for your 510/901 Pyrex glass drip tips

No idea what the difference is between a V1 and a V2. (Really needs some product explanation for these.)
:2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread