Aerotank mini glass globe

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I might or might not of tightens my aerotank mine to Mitch the other day after cleaning it and got a small chip at the base. The tube is not leaking but it is sitting crooked all it is doing is bothering me. Thru my searches online I can't find a replacement for it only for the protank mini, anyone know werei can get a new tube or is it the same as the mini protank. Thanks.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
You know did that's d they all dead they were for protank mini leads me to believe they are the same globe but if there not I'm sol.
live well and vape happy!
I'm confused.:confused: It's not clear what you are looking for. "that's d they all dead" What does this mean?

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Sorry about that, i ment that I found for the most part is globs for the mini protank I am trying to figure if they are the same globe
Derek -- Here is what I think you are looking for: Mini Aerotank Replacement Glass Sun Vapors is a well respected vendor. I have purchased from them in the past.

Note from Sun Vapors : It was discovered the the Aero tank mini glass and Mini Protank II glass are not fully compatible. This glass is a bit more expensive because of the smoothed edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread