Thanks Rob!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
UT
Yesterday I got a sweet delivery from Rob. He made my wife a sweet plunger door for her Grand. I also got my 3rd TRA...LP. Today I got my Odin so it's time to play......hopefully. My daughter is going to be here in 3 hours and I get to meet my Grandson!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 87

Cliven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
UT
Thats my next REO.. not the pink one!!

I have one black wrinkle which I love and 3 raw aluminums. I love the feel of the TRA as well as I want to start doing some custom painting on them so the TRA seems the most logical. Probably all I'll get until Rob introduces new wrinkle colors. <hint hint>. ;)

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
PINK!!! PLUNGER DOOR!!! TWO REOS!!! What's a grandson? (j/k)

Ummm... Rob.... I've seen a couple complaints from the women folk of late who bought - and then gave up - their Reos in short order because of "fingernail issues." I know that's not the bestest reason why you make plunger doors, but maybe you should consider putting those up as a more available option?

Last edited:

Cliven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
UT
PINK!!! PLUNGER DOOR!!! TWO REOS!!! What's a grandson? (j/k)

Ummm... Rob.... I've seen a couple complaints from the women folk of late who bought - and then gave up - their Reos in short order because of "fingernail issues." I know that's not the bestest reason why you make plunger doors, but maybe you should consider putting those up as a more available option?

I agree. I would like to see more doors without Squonk holes and just drilled for plungers and then let us get separate plungers and maybe a selection of plunger 'knobs'.

Cliven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
UT
Ahh a new Grandfather. Enjoy Cliven, don't forget the Grandparents rule. Spoil them rotten, feed them sugar, and send them home to Mom and Dad.
Thank You! Don't worry, that kid is going to be spoiled rotten!

Oh yeah.....he's also going to be getting lots of noisy toys! Maybe when he turns 5 I'll get him a drum set! :laugh:

Alamedean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Alameda, CA
Thanks PaPa. This is my new joy as well as my lovely daughter and joy!
View attachment 367528
View attachment 367529

Is it just me Cliven or does your daughter and my first cousin once removed look a lot alike? Saw your lovely daughter and couldn't get the resemblance out of my head. LOL

561406_10151444725984823_1087707409_n.jpg

PS: If you don't get the drum set for your grandkid at least get some cymbals. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread