So.many.juices.to.try.tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
OK, people. I just got TWO new NT packages (both black, that's important. Maybe an omen).

Means I have A TON of new stuff to drip tonight. And when I'm done, I have to try out some mixes.

- PBC2
- Roundhouse
- Cheesecake x 4
- Wakonda Cheesecake
- Wakoncherry
- Wakoncherry Cheesecake
- Wakonut Cookie
- Virus Roundhouse Kick In My Face
- Caramel Cheesecake Brûlé
- Peanut Cheesecake
- Raspberry Creme Brulée
- Strawberry Creme Brulee
- Cherry Creme Brulee

Got a 3h DVD.

Oh my.

So, if you don't hear about me tomorrow, just call the National Guard. I'll be passed out nursing a nic hangover in front of the TV.

Thank you.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
OK, people. I just got TWO new NT packages (both black, that's important. Maybe an omen).

Means I have A TON of new stuff to drip tonight. And when I'm done, I have to try out some mixes.

- PBC2
- Roundhouse
- Cheesecake x 4
- Wakonda Cheesecake
- Wakoncherry
- Wakoncherry Cheesecake
- Wakonut Cookie
- Peanut Cheesecake
- Raspberry Creme Brulée
- Cherry Creme Brulee

Got a 3h DVD.

Oh my.

So, if you don't hear about me tomorrow, just call the National Guard. I'll be passed out nursing a nic hangover in front of the TV.

Thank you.

I am really looking forward to your thoughts on these!!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY

- PBC2
- Roundhouse
- Cheesecake x 4
- Wakonda Cheesecake
- Wakoncherry
- Wakoncherry Cheesecake
- Wakonut Cookie

- Peanut Cheesecake
- Raspberry Creme Brulée
- Cherry Creme Brulee

Got a 3h DVD.

Oh my.

Thank you.

LMAO - I love you dude. you're the master of NT combos

edit: if Wakonut Cookie = Wakonda and PBCV2, I've tried that one...FAN-tastic!

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Soooo I didn't die, but only because I didn't try all of that (tbh I made up the list as I was typing it).

First off, cheesecake. After some dripping and a full tank, I've come to the conclusion that it needs a lot more steeping. Since I only have one tiny tiny bottle, I stopped there and off it went into the "forget me" box. However, I can already tell it's full of promise and I can't wait to try it again in a few weeks.

I did drip some Cherry on top (ahah) and this flavor is amazing. Not a sweet cherry, a nice tart one, not overwhelming and no cough syrup. It mixes very well with the cheesecake, but be careful not too add to much. As Clark said, 5-10% should do it.

PBC2 is the main reason why I didn't try all of them. BECAUSE IT WAS SO GOOD I HAD TO VAPE MORE OF IT. I like peanuts, although they're not my favorite nut in Nutworld (Clark, make a cashew butter vape and I'll love you forever). But this... is monstrous. Peanuty peanut, and a touch of cookie to round it up. I suppose it will blend more as it steeps, and I wonder if I should really let it steep (I just bought 200ml more, though, so it will auto-steep, eh).

So what could I do ? I mixed it with Wakonda. And that's what I've been vaping ever since, experimenting with ratios. Yum. PBC tends to take the forefront, so more Wak than PBC should do it.

Virus-Peanut... I wasn't sure, but this is really good. I usually find the Virus a bit too heavy in tobacco, and PBC is just what it needs.

Next up tomorrow, Roundhouse and the 3 fruit flavors in CB and CLS. And Cherry Virus.

Oh, and Raz Cup, hehehe

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
Ha Ha here I was mixing dome Virus and Custards Last Stand thinking I was walking on the wild side. By the way don't do this, not so great. Actually not really that bad, just curious how the two would taste together. Wasn't liking it much, then took a few pulls and hmmm not really all that bad.

I was trying to make it a little less sweet and it does that. I think I will try Wikonda on my next order and change things up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread