Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Drew had been hospitalized some time ago (I want to say around 2 months ago). He had a stroke while in the hospital, but came home after that and was recuperating and "fine". I don't know any more and nothing has been released for the public's knowledge.

I'm incredibly saddened by his death. And today necessitated being vape the Darwin Day... in his honour and memory. We had some VERY good times...

RIP Mr. Drew. :cry:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm quoting someone else here, so my previous facts very well may not be factual.

"There will be a memorial service for Drew A. Gliem on Saturday 8/30 12PM to 3PM @ Clayton & McGirr Funeral Home 100 Elton Adelphia Rd. Freehold, NJ 07728
If you are not aware Drew A. Gliem, a dear friend, has passed away this morning. Drew has been in the hospital since late April of this year and has passed away from respiratory complications. There will be a one day celebration of life service @ Clayton & McGirr Funeral Home on Saturday. All are welcome to attend. In lieu of sending flowers, Drew’s wife Angie would ask that you donate to CASAA. Seeing as Drew is one of the founding members of CASAA it would be a valued final tribute.
Please share this.
I will miss you, it was a honor to be your friend."

Isaac? Love to hear from you.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I just watched Cold in July and it was a pretty darn good movie. Sam Shepard and Don Johnson plus a guy I've not heard of Michael C. Hall was in it.

MV5BMTc4NTU4MTY2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDM5MjQ2MTE@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It's okay buddy most people are struck with a feeling of awe when they see the Seahawks and get all flustered.

Yes, that's it, J.

Being you're first venture in the area, I should warn you that the fall of the a champion is the fall that hurts the most. I'll remember Kenny Stabler's lame-duck, flopping-from-his-knees pass, ending a MARVELOUS two-year run in 1975 until the day they put me into the ground.

Morning all! :) I called in sick. I need another day.:ohmy:

I can send you a T-shirt Bovi!!:p

Glad Chase is starting to feel better.

Feel better, Cat!

Thanks! Since he sleeps in the bed with me it was easy to notice he wasn't waking me up every few minutes shaking his head and digging at his ear.

Haha Cat, you should see the sideways looks I get when I wear my Seahawks shirt. I live in Patriots country :blink:

And a mere 70 miles south, it's almost impossible to find a bit of Patriots wear.

And the other teams try to hurt the best players to put them out for the season :unsure:

holy_cow_angel_sticker-r647333cac6ce48ec8f1cd3fca5beb07e_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

Football. Indeed.

Drew had been hospitalized some time ago (I want to say around 2 months ago). He had a stroke while in the hospital, but came home after that and was recuperating and "fine". I don't know any more and nothing has been released for the public's knowledge.

I'm incredibly saddened by his death. And today necessitated being vape the Darwin Day... in his honour and memory. We had some VERY good times...

RIP Mr. Drew. :cry:

Very sad news. I had very limited exchanges with him, but he was helpful when I needed him. I purchased my first Go-Go from him, so very long a go, truly beginning the journey that finds me here this morning. A legendary figure in this industry, for sure. He will be missed.

You are SO easy... ;-)

Not network TV, J5. Showtime. And if you keep talking about Dexter, Kat will be putting on a show soon enough.

Best to everyone - and a good morning too. Off to fight the monsters, me. :unsure:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Yes, that's it, J.

Being you're first venture in the area, I should warn you that the fall of the a champion is the fall that hurts the most. I'll remember Kenny Stabler's lame-duck, flopping-from-his-knees pass, ending a MARVELOUS two-year run in 1975 until the day they put me into the ground.

Feel better, Cat!

And a mere 70 miles south, it's almost impossible to find a bit of Patriots wear.

Football. Indeed.

Very sad news. I had very limited exchanges with him, but he was helpful when I needed him. I purchased my first Go-Go from him, so very long a go, truly beginning the journey that finds me here this morning. A legendary figure in this industry, for sure. He will be missed.

You are SO easy... ;-)

Not network TV, J5. Showtime. And if you keep talking about Dexter, Kat will be putting on a show soon enough.

Best to everyone - and a good morning too. Off to fight the monsters, me. :unsure:
You are right there, otherwise being champions wouldn't be so special. Besides money is what drives this business. If you have the money, you have the team.

Not if he acts anything like he did in this movie. But I guess everybody can't be a star.

smiley-face_zpsa8409c81.png

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It's good to start the day with a laugh. Besides I figured after that post I needed a big smile for her.

I suppose I better get a couple hrs of sleep. Have a great day buddy.

Highly unlikely for me, John, but I thank you for the thought. YOU get some rest though, for sure. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread