Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I just saw this and am quoting another member.

I'm quoting someone else here, so my previous facts very well may not be factual.

"There will be a memorial service for Drew A. Gliem on Saturday 8/30 12PM to 3PM @ Clayton & McGirr Funeral Home 100 Elton Adelphia Rd. Freehold, NJ 07728
If you are not aware Drew A. Gliem, a dear friend, has passed away this morning. Drew has been in the hospital since late April of this year and has passed away from respiratory complications. There will be a one day celebration of life service @ Clayton & McGirr Funeral Home on Saturday. All are welcome to attend. In lieu of sending flowers, Drew’s wife Angie would ask that you donate to CASAA. Seeing as Drew is one of the founding members of CASAA it would be a valued final tribute.
Please share this.
I will miss you, it was a honor to be your friend."

Isaac? Love to hear from you.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
fv 12.jpg Drew and I at the first Fl Meet. Wonderful man and a lovely family. Prayers for them all.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Wow, what a shock! I didn't know Drew real well but had dealings with him numerous times over the years when running contest and such. He was always nice and generous and I had lots of respect for Drew. I considered him my friend. My thoughts and prayers go out to Drew's family.

RIP Drew, you will be sorely missed by us all.

TyPie

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
New Joisey (aka NJ)
This is very sad. I did not know Drew personally, but I bought my first advanced gear from NHaler, and I certainly FELT like I knew Drew personally from his many how-to video clips that I watched while learning about our new hobby.
I learned from the best! My deepest Thank You for helping me stay off the analogs, Drew! You will be sorely missed!
My deepest, sincere condolences to his family and his many friends.

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Oh, dear.... I have been off here for a few days and had no idea Drew had passed....... Strength and comfort to Drews' family, friends, crew, and all the

vapers here who had the privilege to know him.

May he rest in peace and contentment.

View attachment 371526
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread