Not open for further replies.

aushizz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
hopefully the beach
image.jpg

LP/SL Hammer tone!
The color is really cool. Pics don't do it justice.

The family with a little cousin finally arriving yesterday...
image.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Nice looking pair. I'm still undecided on the SL's, but expect that I probably will get 1 or 2. Been trying to figure out what the next color/finish is going to be... really liking your hammertone. I don't use my MicroStick's since I got the first Reo (or any of the truckload of other mods for that matter). With 2 Reo's in hand, and another arriving tomorrow I am hooked on these mods and bf atty's already.

aushizz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
hopefully the beach
Nice looking pair. I'm still undecided on the SL's, but expect that I probably will get 1 or 2. Been trying to figure out what the next color/finish is going to be... really liking your hammertone. I don't use my MicroStick's since I got the first Reo (or any of the truckload of other mods for that matter). With 2 Reo's in hand, and another arriving tomorrow I am hooked on these mods and bf atty's already.

I seriously forgot I even ordered the MS.
Four months is a long time to wait.
I got my Reo in four days! :headbang:

aushizz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
hopefully the beach
Congrats, aushizz - great looking unit :toast:

The hammers are just so... stately. Plus they rock as a SL. This'll be your daily driver for sure (until, of course, you get a new daily driver, to be followed by a new daily driver... ).

Thanks but I'm done. A few things for the classies but I have everything I need now. :lol:
Stately is the perfect word. I almost went TRA but...love the SL!

Congrats on a great addition!

Congrats on your incoming as well. I'm way down on that list. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread